The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

12 minutes ago, The Watcher on the Wall said:

That was Tom

Mark said in a 2006 interview, "With the new direction of what we were recording, and Carol wanting to start her family, she went her way and we went ours. Everything is great with us. I talked to Carol today. There are no issues or hard feelings in any way."

44 minutes ago, Heinrich Faust said:

Mark said in a 2006 interview, "With the new direction of what we were recording, and Carol wanting to start her family, she went her way and we went ours. Everything is great with us. I talked to Carol today. There are no issues or hard feelings in any way."

Yeah I know, I was making a Tom joke.  A poor one, it would seem.

• Like 1

i feel like he posts all those pictures of himself solely to see if he's still desired by young girls. he posts them all of the time and they're always in awkward pre-teen poses.

anyone remember a few years back when perez hilton made a post that said "one of the members of blink-182 is having an affair...and it isn't travis." not that i give a shit, but i can totally see tom creeping on young girls and cheating on his wife lol. we all know that post wasn't about mark.