The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

I went to Staples (a computer/office supply store) today. I don't know what was more surprising:

1. The fact that the employee running the shipping desk literally invited me behind the counter so I could show how to copy and paste on a PC.

2. The fact that The Adventure was playing on the radio when this happened.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Heinrich Faust said:

I went to Staples (a computer/office supply store) today. I don't know what was more surprising:

1. The fact that the employee running the shipping desk literally invited me behind the counter so I could show how to copy and paste on a PC.

2. The fact that The Adventure was playing on the radio when this happened.

Was it a she or a he? Doesn't matter though, the person was hitting on you! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, stfnkrgr said:

Just stumbled upon this performance again.. Tom is actually singing and acting normal in that one. Probably one of the best Tom performances post reunion. It's those rare moments that make me sad Tom is no longer in blink.

"Naryeeahlo, yufeelay" - Tom at the end of Feeling This

(it was a good performance though haha)

• Like 3

the absolute worst thing about tom performing feeling this between 2013-14 is that at the very end of the song -- and this is prevalent in the above performance -- he'd always let out this croak, this "yaugh!", for no reason... that's more embarrassing than not actually singing the words.