The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 minute ago, BobbyJ182 said:

Tom, what do you think about Matt Skiba? 

Matt Skiba is helping the guys out. Mark and Travis are like my brothers and if they feel like him and Feldy are good enough then that's their choice. It's hard as hell for me to commit right now as I challenge myself and break new grounds so what's done has to be done. I am very happy for each and everyone of them. Travis and I are very close now. I am planning another barbeque with him and there will be lots of steak and beer. :)

/\\//\

- Tom

Awesome. YOU are still the man, Tom. Hope you and Mark patch things up for real. That friendship made/is Blink, dont ever forget that. Moving forward, don't stop creating, ever. Slowly, you are waking up the masses, and I gotta say, its pretty fucking cool. Whether you are the real Tom or not, just gotta say thanks, you inspire me every single day. 

anyone think that this album could make Feldman the next Jerry Finn? up until now, he's basically been the poor man's Jerry Finn. but, he's had to work with fucking terrible bands.

if this record puts blink back on track and is actually as good as we all think it'll be, I wonder if Finn's other bands will start going to Feldman, like AFI and even Trio 

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

You silly cunt. Noel is GOD

His works do not speak to people on the same level that AVA and my other projects do. If you visit my website, ToTheStars.Media, you yourself will see how much of an artistic genius I am. New ground is being broken every time I step into a studio, write a song/book/script or film a movie. I don't suppose you could find books better than Poet Anderson or the Lonely Astronaut. Impossible.

/\\//\

- Tom

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Freestyleskater182 said:

I just wanted to quickly stop by here and drop the middle finger to the people that were "100%" sure Tom was lying when he said he had talked to Mark.
7:20

http://dc101.iheart.com/onair/roche-1182/listen-blink-182s-mark-hoppus-on-14678424/

Yes. I am in contact with the guys almost every day. We are all #huggingitout. Everybody needs their space, even me and my brothers. blink-182 can reform in just a couple of phone calls. Travis and I are even closer than we have ever been during our years as a band. I often text him funny jokes and we have good laughs. I have planned another barbeque with him where there will be lots of steak and beer. We are very good friends. :)

/\\//\

- Tom

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BobbyJ182 said:

Awesome. YOU are still the man, Tom. Hope you and Mark patch things up for real. That friendship made/is Blink, dont ever forget that. Moving forward, don't stop creating, ever. Slowly, you are waking up the masses, and I gotta say, its pretty fucking cool. Whether you are the real Tom or not, just gotta say thanks, you inspire me every single day. 

Me and Mark have been speaking and we are now on good terms. Travis and I, on the other hand, are very close. We have barbeques in my backyard almost every week to celebrate our friendship. Thank you for your kind words - I will remember them on my adventure through the journey of time.

/\\//\

- Tom

4 hours ago, BobbyJ182 said:

this dude legitimately thinks this is all for real. someone help him. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tom Delonge said:

Yes. I am in contact with the guys almost every day. We are all #huggingitout. Everybody needs their space, even me and my brothers. blink-182 can reform in just a couple of phone calls. Travis and I are even closer than we have ever been during our years as a band. I often text him funny jokes and we have good laughs. I have planned another barbeque with him where there will be lots of steak and beer. We are very good friends. :)

/\\//\

- Tom

Thank you all.

#babybackribs

Just now, Tom Delonge said:

Yes, Travis and I will be enjoying baby back ribs at our next barbeque. Maybe I will even let him play some rap music on my big stereo. We are the best of friends - I text him jokes every week.

/\\//\

- Tom

thank you for gracing us with your presence, I'm starting to follow the light :-)

1 minute ago, theedge00 said:

thank you for gracing us with your presence, I'm starting to follow the light :-)

I'm very happy to hear this. Follow your dreams, don't let the strains of life hold you back! Quit that day job and bet on yourself. Yes! I said it! Yourself! YOU have the potential to reach great heights. #followyourdreams #Iwenttothestars #believeinyourself #quityourjob #BeUNpredictable

/\\//\

- Tom

3 minutes ago, Sirens said:

Hey tom i'm really surprised about seeing you there.

Will you come to Paris(not for a tour) to meet with your fans ? how do you find to make that song that will make people feel good ? Where did you find the inspiration for "Start The Machine" and "Sirens" songs ?

Btw the acapella of Boxing Day with those "aaaaah" is pretty impressive.

Why don't you get a Lambo or a Ferrari ? i'm sure you would feel incredible driving it like you sister did.

Can you please tell me about all the happiness amount feeling you had in your life ?

And also, i think you messed up with "Animals" Demo. To be honest with you.

Which are your favourite AVA Songs ? and B182 Songs ? to me - Good Day / Start The Machine / Feeling This - because the end gave me the same feeling as those drugs you know, where you will always try to get that "first" sensation.

It's all possible. The future is unknown and I have many endeavors I would like to accomplish. I find inspiration in the many waves of the sea of life. Walking through the journey and trekking along the road of life as I'm living the adventure gives me much to write about. Angels and Airwaves is simply not a band but a manifestation of artistic genius presented through the sound of music and visual art. The CD's are the closest we can get to tangible products of true creativity. I strive to break new ground everyday with AVA and ToTheStars.media. Each and every song I have written has broken new ground that has not been trekked upon before. The future is going to be... magnificent... World's before unexplored will now come out into the open before your very eyes...

/\\//\

- Tom

14 minutes ago, Sirens said:

Hey tom i'm really surprised about seeing you there.

Will you come to Paris(not for a tour) to meet with your fans ? how do you find to make that song that will make people feel good ? Where did you find the inspiration for "Start The Machine" and "Sirens" songs ?

Btw the acapella of Boxing Day with those "aaaaah" is pretty impressive.

Why don't you get a Lambo or a Ferrari ? i'm sure you would feel incredible driving it like you sister did.

Can you please tell me about all the happiness amount feeling you had in your life ?

And also, i think you messed up with "Animals" Demo. To be honest with you.

Which are your favourite AVA Songs ? and B182 Songs ? to me - Good Day / Start The Machine / Feeling This - because the end gave me the same feeling as those drugs you know, where you will always try to get that "first" sensation.

go talk to him there tombots@followthelight.com

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sirens said:

Haha please come this summer so we can met, it's been a really long time since we didn't see you in paris.

I think you're not inspired the same way when youre working on ava than blink. Truly, i say into you that b182(original) > ava, i'm not into all those shits like "i'm a true fan so i will not like ava because it's cheating" lol make your shit and i will like it or not. To prove it,  I even liked some 44 songs but to me b182's not b182 without you.

I saw you put "BCR" on your instagram and teasing "all systems go" some years ago, do you plan on releasing "Mandy cover" or a new bcr record ? were that "vocal warms up" a new song ?

I have many plans that await. First, I must release my works of art into the world before I plan trips and meet up with the fans. I don't want to spoil anything for the fans as it is supposed to be a big surprise but I will say this - big things are coming! I am breaking new grounds with my latest projects that will blow your mind. It's like nothing you've ever seen or heard before. :) 

/\\//\

- Tom