The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

5 minutes ago, Freestyleskater182 said:

Well yeah but i dont think that shoukd be held against him because hes even admitted he was saying stupid stuff around that time.

He admitted it for WDNTW era, not for the rest.

There was talks about "bored to death" killing mark vocals live and that they should tune down live... Well i was messing around with an app and i tuned down 1 semitone and sped up tempo 5% and it sounds really good. In fact most blink songs in standard tuning sound better dropped 1-2 semitones. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Freestyleskater182 said:

I dont remember him making any of those claims after that. Source?

Any Dream Walker interview. Any Modlife related quote he said. Any (later aborted) project, as the supposed to be a NASA collaboration. And on, and on, and on. Go find them, don't be lazy. Tom's instagram is full of that.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, helen_hoppus said:

his interview to the esquire for ex

52489726ab49.jpg

4 hours ago, Ghost said:

Any Dream Walker interview. Any Modlife related quote he said. Any (later aborted) project, as the supposed to be a NASA collaboration. And on, and on, and on. Go find them, don't be lazy. Tom's instagram is full of that.

No no...You guys are NOT understanding the point of what I was saying earlier...
I was not asking you to find me proof of Tom saying his music is the best music HE PERSONALLY has ever created, I was asking to see sources of him saying his music was the "BEST MUSIC EVER" 
You know...the second coming of Christ shit.
And I wanted sources AFTER the period of time where he admitted he was saying ridiculous things.
These are 2 VERY different things. 
I think it is very normal for any musician that is passionate about their own music to say "This is the best best music I have ever made" for any new album they release, because in that period of time the labor of working on the album is fresh and they get pumped on it. He is just excited about his own music which isn't crazy in my opinion.

• Like 1

I'm with freestyle on this one! Show a interview where he stated that his music is "best in the world". Not his best ever cuz that is something every fucking band says. Of course they're saying it by the way.. Ask any musician in here!

Show us where he said that his music is best in the world.

• Like 2

Why aren't you reading what we're writing? Stop reading what you want to see!

We're asking you to show us an article where he does a statement that his music is the best in the world , after the WDNTW era. Because that's what you're accusing him of. 

• Like 2

Evidence isn't required, this is a stupid fucking argument and you dolts are on the wrong side of it. If you don't like lambasting of Tom then go elsewhere. He isn't a member anymore and this is a Blink182 forum, we'll stake claim to him being a child-molesting, reptilian Nazi rapist if we see fit and we don't need the evidence to back it up. This isn't a court case and you aren't the defense. Don't like it? Go elsewhere. 

• Like 2

obviously, that delonge thinks "my music best of the best and jesus with angels helps me to recoding it" about all of his projects, albums and etc, imo 

this is evident in every interview, post, or smthng. and doesn't matter how exactly he said it