The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

i absolutely think it'll be for bored to death. doesn't matter that the song is already out, we'll be hearing it in a new medium. they've already stated that the label chose bored to death as the lead single, so i don't see why the first video would be anything else. but we shall see

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, bennett said:

i absolutely think it'll be for bored to death. doesn't matter that the song is already out, we'll be hearing it in a new medium. they've already stated that the label chose bored to death as the lead single, so i don't see why the first video would be anything else. but we shall see

Where'd you see this fella? I thought the band chose it?

Unless bored to death is some ground breaking music video, in which honestly there's like five noteworthy music videos a year, I really don't care. Especially now that if they're just shooting it today, it will be two weeks before it's released and that's just a ridiculous amount of time between a single release and the video for me to care at all. 

Yeah, people... you all are so avant-garde, that you don't care about blink releasing their first video with Matt Skiba after all the downfall and resurrection.

Of course not. Pretty standard stuff. Please, bitch.

I mean, I bet you would be more excited about NFG. For sure.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Yeah, people... you all are so avant-garde, that you don't care about blink releasing their first video with Matt Skiba after all the downfall and resurrection.

Of course not. Pretty standard stuff. Please, bitch.

I mean, I bet you would be more excited about NFG. For sure.

At this point it is more "avant-garde" to actually be excited for a music video I'd say.

even if your not "excited" for the video for whatever reasons, you should know that outside of this message board, music videos are still a very big part of bands and artists promotional material for new albums. just because it's not being played on mtv like it was 10 years ago or you haven't kept up with other bands videos doesnt mean they're not still a very big and neccessary thing

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, bennett said:

even if your not "excited" for the video for whatever reasons, you should know that outside of this message board, music videos are still a very big part of bands and artists promotional material for new albums. just because it's not being played on mtv like it was 10 years ago or you haven't kept up with other bands videos doesnt mean they're not still a very big and neccessary thing

I'm sure, video it's not for Bored to death.