The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

At this point, I'm actually hoping no more songs are released until the album drops.  At most, the album is only a month away.  I waited a long ass time just to hear Bored to Death, I can wait a single month to hear 13 more real songs.  Plus it makes the album listening experience all the better for that first time when you've heard as few songs as possible.

• Like 5

3 hours ago,brocksta182 said:

Aussie here, I've heard it twice on the top 40 station, within the first 2 weeks of release but haven't heard it since. 

Alternate / indie station is playing it once every 3-4 days

Its been one of the most played songs on Triple J the last month (number 5 on their "hit list" at the moment) Heard it twice in a day last week, they also played Built This Pool once lol. Haven't heard it on the mainstream stations but I don't listen to them a heap. Hasn't made the top 40 countdowns by the looks of it

Like it or not, success on the charts is an indication of overall success. Not the only indication, but a big one.

If it didn't matter, they wouldn't have been whoring out interviews to a million random radio stations and sending lame local DJs advance listens of BTD so they could brag on twitter.

I love the radio. I mostly listen to local radio stations that play classics. Don't listen to radio 1 that play modern shit so no idea if they've been spinning bored to death. I don't have the urge to listen to BTD anymore but when i do I still really enjoy it and sing a lot to every word tbh

I've heard it on our local shitty rock station a bunch of times, and once on one of our Top-40-ish stations. Also, I don't know if his morning show plays in any of your cities but the Elvis Duran Show played Built This Pool and that's a widely syndicated Top-40 type morning show. It seems like it's doing much better than either of the Neighborhoods singles, but I'm not positive on that. Also, I haven't heard the new RHCP single on the radio at all yet.