The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

6 minutes ago, dildo69er said:

bahaha, i was actually joking when i mentioned you, but yes i stand by the fact you are a bi-polar troll who is only still here due to your ass kissing.

Im all for changing up the mods if everyone agrees to remove me. This place is a democracy when it comes to that stuff.

Sorry Ghent, but if you see how it breaks the rules how is it a personal call?

Hmm, how about that?! I thought you were an admin, well, dammit, you should be. I'll be sure to text the ol' best man later about that.

Okay I thought we were ending this, but I'm good on keeping it going too. My thread didn't break the rules, and it doesn't fit your Urban Dictionary definition of trolling. It wasn't malicious, and it wasn't intended to piss people off. Go and actually watch the link I posted. It's a juvenile joke song called "Brohemian Rhapsody." Sounds like something blink fans might enjoy? It also opened up a discussion about originality (the College Humor video is actually from 2007 - and I brought up blink ripping off Carlin). So the title of the thread was accurate, the thread and first post were blink-related, and I was sharing a video that I thought people would like and want to discuss. It's not like the title was "Brohemian Rhapsody video" and I linked to a Rick Roll. I linked to a Brohemian Rhapsody Video. If that breaks your rules, then once again: fuck you and your rules.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Hmm, how about that?! I thought you were an admin, well, dammit, you should be. I'll be sure to text the ol' best man later about that.

Nope sorry bud, says quite clearly "Moderator"

Red. If you cant make out the issue with your topic there's no point anyone explaining it.

7 minutes ago, platypus409 said:

Let's get back to blink! Well in this case it's +44.

Listening to Make You Smile.

What a great song!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That album was so amazing. Really, really wish they'd play +44 at blink shows, even just a song. But I get that it doesn't fit the narrative of moving forward and it would play right into the hands of the this is just +44 crowd. It's too bad, because it'd suck if those songs never saw the light of day again. Maybe a year down the line when Matt takes off for a bit?

That album was so amazing. Really, really wish they'd play +44 at blink shows, even just a song. But I get that it doesn't fit the narrative of moving forward and it would play right into the hands of the this is just +44 crowd. It's too bad, because it'd suck if those songs never saw the light of day again. Maybe a year down the line when Matt takes off for a bit?

I'd love a tour taking away the Tom songs. Never gonna happen bit wishful thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Shh, sleep now.

There is an ignore feature if you cant sleep?

2 minutes ago, Chrisx37 said:

When Mark mentioned the possibility of playing some of them songs i assumed itd happen prior to a new album but as they didnt tour and got hte album out quite quick im not surprised.

26 minutes ago, dildo69er said:

Sorry Ghent, but if you see how it breaks the rules how is it a personal call?

Well I mean technically, yeah it was against the rules because it was a fake release thread. But it was actually well constructed and entertaining with a relevant video. 

It could go either way. Had someone else posted it I might feel different, but I'm a redhotbot. 

I think we should all just have a group hug and be happy that Clarke and other notable annoying posters arent involved in this. Isn't it nice?

• Like 2