The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 hour ago, redhotbrianpeppers said:

No Cheerios, Aria only did that kind of shit when he was just a member. Have you not been paying attention?!?

edit) - That was masterful trolling though. I laughed my ass off when I pieced that one together.

Yea don't know how you can enforce a rule when one of your own is pulling the same shit.

It would actually be pretty easy: discretion. Aria's troll post was really clever and funny. It's pretty easy to tell a spammer or an actual troll from a legit member who just happened to come up with an idea they thought was funny and might make a few people chuckle.

Maybe I'm just in a bad mood. Have to get up for work in a few hours and I'm laying on my couch as I listen to my grandma quite possibly literally dying on my bed in the other room. You know, the kind of life horrors that make me want to come to this place and escape.

Obviously that sucks, and i wish you nothing but the best.

All of you seem to be taking this personally. Rules are for a reason. The rule is leading up to the album, no trolling threads to make people click in to hear something new. its black and white. If we allow grey areas because it was done well It makes it harder and then whats the point of doing it at all. The rule is temporary and Aria will be posting about it shortly. 

the one single thing i will say i made a mistake on, is not consulting the rest of mods first.

Yeah come on guys, you don't wanna upset those 2 new members this year! 

This is place is dead, let's not get on each other's backs over little things. Let's relax, have some fun and just loosen our panties a little bit. They seem to be getting twisted way too easily for some reason. 

• Like 1

We should unlock that thread, and then all of us just go in there and post how retarded the thread in question is.  Maybe that'll shut up his whining that his precious stupid-ass thread got locked.  Sorry, but why complain that that thread got locked?  It was stupid from the start, it was only going to get a bunch of posts commenting on how stupid it was.  Whoever locked it, did the OP a favor.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

Wow wow wow. Out of fucking order that ffs. Why bring Nikki into it? Arsehole

Tired of hearing about Ari being my best man. I never take it person with any of the jackasses on here yet that's the first thing they reach for 'cause they think it's some sort of shame for me or in Kyle's case, he likes to bring up my wife and daughter; don't see you popping in to say anything about that?! I guess it just depends who is getting personal and who is on the receiving end, doesn't it? So, fine, if the game is to get personal then that's what we will do. As for Nikki, well, she can get fucked, she's never not been a cunt to me.

8 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Tired of hearing about Ari being my best man. I never take it person with any of the jackasses on here yet that's the first thing they reach for 'cause they think it's some sort of shame for me or in Kyle's case, he likes to bring up my wife and daughter. So, fine, if the game is to get personal then that's what we will do. As for Nikki, well, she can get fucked, she's never not been a cunt to me.

I really don't get it, people meet girlfriends/boyfriends/friends on the internet all the time! I can't for the life of me understand why some people try to use it against you !?

I really don't get it, people meet girlfriends/boyfriends/friends on the internet all the time! I can't for the life of me understand why these people use it against you !?

They think it's some sort of shame for me that a guy I knew and was best friends with for 2 years was my best man 'cause I met him on internet.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Speedo said:

They think it's some sort of shame for me that a guy I knew and was best friends with for 2 years was my best man 'cause I met him on internet.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Well, when that's what they're using to "get you" with, it just means that they don't have anything for a comeback, just laugh at them!!