The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

26 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I often wonder what Tom thinks of Matt replacing him. And, if Tom really did rejoin blink (and I doubt it), if Tom would be up for actually playing songs from California

I often think of this too. I think he would. Especially if its the songs where its just Mark singing.

30 minutes ago, helen_hoppus said:

his looks are.... so skiba

Haha. Chicago Bears and Chicago Blackhawks clothing....in Pennsylvania. A few days ago they were in Canada lol

Edit: nevermind hes from there... I always assume rockers are from California :)

His instagram Is crazy! He posted a Silence of the Lambs tinder pic recently lol 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Haha. Chicago Bears and Chicago Blackhawks clothing....in Pennsylvania. A few days ago they were in Canada lol

Edit: nevermind hes from there... I always assume rockers are from California :)

His instagram Is crazy! He posted a Silence of the Lambs tinder pic recently lol 

Skiba is chicago through and through, mentions it loads in old alk3 songs. was genuinely surprised he moved tbh. 

1 hour ago, GrimCityGirl said:

Skiba is chicago through and through, mentions it loads in old alk3 songs. was genuinely surprised he moved tbh. 

Yeah now that I think of it, he totally isnt a California guy. His music is too dark.. (Its like how its no surprise Slipknot is from Iowa and not Florida)

Kind of crazy how much new music can shape your mood and pretty much entire life.

Instant euphoria every new track release. If I like it, instant confidence boost for the day. If dislike it, impatient and a bit depressed until next release and go spam the ones I do love. If I love it, I feel like being Mark in what's my age again or Rock Show music video, just the f'n man about to own the day.

• Like 2