The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 hour ago, Boxhead182 said:

That famous burro lad is going to like 10 shows lol

did anyone find out what he does for a living? I'm not sure what the system is like in the states but over here in Australia people who don't work go on the 'doll' which is a real low fort nightly payment so they can live

surely he would be on the equivalent to the system we have over here looool 

I believe he was honorably discharged in the army, so the checks he gets from the government every month is enough for him to live off of & not work.

32 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

You should check out Ragan's solo albums. Fan-fucking-tastic.

Yeah they are really good. Those East Coast punk bands that are all buddies are all really awesome. Hot Water Music, The Loved Ones, Bouncing Souls, Gaslight Anthem, etc. Some of the best punk music in the last couple of decades.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

The one line "I am the child inside, back up and give me some room!" makes me cringe every time.

True. But I like the overall feel of the song. It's funny a lot of people quote Even if She Falls as a standout 'blink' sounding track on that album. I feel like it's as poppy as anything else on California.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, shutup89 said:

The thing that stresses me out the most about this video is im trying to figure out what the weather is like. Mark has a sweater on, Tom is in a t-shirt and Travis has no shirt on like always.

• Like 6