The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

5 hours ago, boxelder said:

man i'm enjoying it. it's absolutely -- and i don't know a way to make this not sound weird -- but adorable that they seem to be such good friends. there's a spark, a chemistry, not the same kind that he and tom had but evidently not dissimilar, so much to the point that they hang out outside of blink too. it's just awesome to see as a fan. i wasn't around when blink was an active band and tom and mark were best friends. it's cool to see, and i'm happy for mark. we speculated he was privately very bummed with the state of the botched blink reunion, and i think his public persona right now is saying it all. THIS is what he wanted

Man half of the time it sounds forced because it's literally everywhere but I would LOVE some Matt and Mark bromance.

4 minutes ago, jordidanen95 said:

jack does the screaming right before the second chorus in Kings.

love how they involved the kids into it

but hey i heard Jonas delonge is talking with the military and nasa (just a tom joke..nothing more)

That makes sense because that scream does not sound like Matt since it sound like a 12 year old.

21 minutes ago, JLX9 said:

Man half of the time it sounds forced because it's literally everywhere but I would LOVE some Matt and Mark bromance.

haha, it's really true bromance, i forget about this word, but it comes very close to the situation

39 minutes ago, helen_hoppus said:

didn't see it here before

d862d12a4aee.jpg

Skiba's face. perfect. 

sidenote - anyone else's autocorrect going mental on the word "Skiba" ? keeps turning into Squibb for me. so irritating. 

2 minutes ago, GrimCityGirl said:

Skiba's face. perfect. 

sidenote - anyone else's autocorrect going mental on the word "Skiba" ? keeps turning into Squibb for me. so irritating. 

no, my phone has just "skiba", without autocorrect

skiba's faces always perfect for the last time 

record out tomorrow. I know most people aren't that excited about it, but it's a great feeling to have for me. I'm settling to listen to it on Spotify, thus giving them more money and support in a way.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

record out tomorrow. I know most people aren't that excited about it, but it's a great feeling to have for me. I'm settling to listen to it on Spotify, thus giving them more money and support in a way.

Yeah I haven't listened to the album yet either, gonna pick it up tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, JLX9 said:

I thought this would be live streamed or something before, but I guess not. 

Side note: This is the first time I've seen Mark perform without a HMNIM shirt, he looks good.

Love Matt throwing his picks at Mark at around 1:25 in feeling this. Also violence sounds awesome.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Harry Potter. said:

Don't get me wrong, I will always have great respect for him. But it's performances like this that have earned him the hate he gets.

He pretty much destroyed that song for me because of his shitty live performance. Dude gave no fucks.