The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

5 minutes ago, Poet Danderson said:

More entertaining than any blink with Matt Skiba video I've seen. Sounds pretty good too.

Real shame he couldn't make blink his number 1 priority.

#tombot

I don't think that saying you wish pre 2005 Tom would come back is being a Tombot. I think every sane Blink fan would love that. Perhaps even a 2009 fully committed Tom would be good.

But the fact is; that simply doesn't exist and really is not even a possibility.

• Like 1

Just now, Olidamus said:

I don't think that saying you wish pre 2005 Tom would come back is being a Tombot. I think every sane Blink fan would love that. Perhaps even a 2009 fully committed Tom would be good.

But the fact is; that simply doesn't exist and really is not ever a possibility.

It's incredibly frustrating seeing blink being a shadow of what it could be, would love Tom to wake up but I highly doubt it'll ever happen.

• Like 1

It depends. If your "me" of today is a natura evolution of your past "me", is impossibe to go back in time to the person you were back in the day. But if the "me" of today is the result of a bad management of a personal situations or a bad managenet of a kind of midlife crysis, I guess you can put your "me" back on track.

3 hours ago, Kevin. said:

do you guys realize how weird it is to say "I hope some day tom can be who he was 13 years ago again"

nobody can be who they were in the past. life doesn't work like that at all lol. I couldn't be who I was 4 years ago even if I tried. 

That's a good thing to be honest, you were disgustingly emo. 

3 hours ago, Kevin. said:

do you guys realize how weird it is to say "I hope some day tom can be who he was 13 years ago again"

nobody can be who they were in the past. life doesn't work like that at all lol. I couldn't be who I was 4 years ago even if I tried. 

Haha I hear you, but with Tom it's just so tempting to think that way because he went through such a HUUUUGE personality change. It still seems unnatural, even though he's been "New Tom" for a very long time now haha.

2 hours ago, Poet Danderson said:

That's a good thing to be honest, you were disgustingly emo. 

that was eight years ago. when I was 14. when kids are 14 they do dumb shit. get over it. you listen to bring me the horizon and they dressed far worse than I did and they were much older than me at the time.

do you always go around mocking adults for how they looked when they were freshmen in high school? pretty pathetic tbh

1 minute ago, Kevin. said:

that was eight years ago. when I was 14. when kids are 14 they do dumb shit. get over it. you listen to bring me the horizon and they dressed far worse than I did and they were much older than me at the time.

do you always go around mocking adults for how they looked when they were freshmen in high school? pretty pathetic tbh

He likes to mock me for being 29 and posting here too much. While he's 28 and posts here too much.

He also likes to make fun of people for liking blink too much, as he prances around making awkward posts pining for Tom Deonge.

I appreciate his troll efforts, but sometimes I wonder if he's actually trolling or if he's just a grumpy tombot ass hole.

6 minutes ago, Ghent said:

He likes to mock me for being 29 and posting here too much. While he's 28 and posts here too much.

He also likes to make fun of people for liking blink too much, as he prances around making awkward posts pining for Tom Deonge.

I appreciate his troll efforts, but sometimes I wonder if he's actually trolling or if he's just a grumpy tombot ass hole.

I like to think he's just Hodor reincarnated 

13244897_10156894050985641_7496610889147nam

10 minutes ago, knapton said:

I feel like if you looked up hipster in the dictionary and there was a picture, it would be a picture of kevin. 

Dont why i felt the need to say that but i did, so deal with it. Not really a bad thing tbh. 

I've worn a plain black tshirt with black jeans every day probably since my first year of college. hardly ever have a different outfit. not sure how that qualifies as "hipster" or why you even give a shit 

53 minutes ago, Kevin. said:

I've worn a plain black tshirt with black jeans every day probably since my first year of college. hardly ever have a different outfit. not sure how that qualifies as "hipster" or why you even give a shit 

I dont know why im continueing this but when i saw a pic you had a leather jacket and a very hipstery haircut. 

I dont want to derail another thread so make fun of me and then lets be done with it. 

• Like 1