The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

16 hours ago, CuttingTransmission said:

Hey dudes! if you guys love the 2003 album like i do, please check out my band's cover of Always, blink is a huge influence to us and we just wanted to pay tribute to them, do check it out! 

honestly the drum track's production sounds extremely similar to the original song's...

A friend of mine who is involved with the LA Kings (can't remember what she does but have asked and will update) and today dropped this bombshell on me that apparently she got talking to Tom at her work and he told her he's rejoining blink, making more music and going on tour next year...

Her exact words were: Tom came into my work and we talked. He told me they're making new music, he's rejoining blink and they're going on tour next year. He said that's the plan right now, he quit the band to focus on himself and his family but he still talks to them. I was like no way and he goes "that's what I want, I want to be a part of it again but we will see". Also apparently Matt will stay.

My friend won't be lying so has Tom finally lost the plot? Obviously I'm completely skeptical but just thought I'd share that tid bit with you!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Blink182/comments/5edsay/tom_probably_bsing_as_per_but/

here we go...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, kcx182 said:

such obvious lies. that dudes gullible af. even if that was true (which it obviously isn't for a plethora of different reasons) why would he tell all that to some random?