The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Wait...Travis is on the new FFTL stuff? What the hell that's actually super disappointing, I was really hoping for Derek Bloom to make a comeback...It sounds like stuff Derek would write (but restrained) too..damn. Also if Feldmann produced Make War that explains why the production is god awful and everything besides they vocals sounds like they're underwater.

5 hours ago, decisions said:

Wait...Travis is on the new FFTL stuff? What the hell that's actually super disappointing, I was really hoping for Derek Bloom to make a comeback...It sounds like stuff Derek would write (but restrained) too..damn. Also if Feldmann produced Make War that explains why the production is god awful and everything besides they vocals sounds like they're underwater.

Derek is back. Not sure why Travis play on this track.. 

From what I can read online the track is produced by Sonny, and not touched by Feldy..

Out of curiosity...

How much do you guys think California has helped the guys' chance of, in the future, making the R&R HOF? I know that, especially with the deluxe album forthcoming, there is still a lot of time to determine just how successful the album is, but we've already seen some of its success in two #1 singles, a Grammy nomination & sales that are greater than Neighborhoods.

How much do you think it helps their chances if they win the Grammy?

sorry if these questions have been discussed already. I went back a ways to find a thread and look, but didn't find anything.

I know the general topic of blink in the HOF has been beat to death, but i just thought it'd be interesting to see everyone's opinion on how California has helped their cause.