The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Frank Turner is opening for blink on the UK tour. Isn't that amazing? Even though I think I'm the only one excited about it because the 90% of blink fans don't listen to him and they'd rather have Neck Deep or All Time Low instead of Frank.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Elisa said:

Frank Turner is opening for blink on the UK tour. Isn't that amazing? Even though I think I'm the only one excited about it because the 90% of blink fans don't listen to him and they'd rather have Neck Deep or All Time Low instead of Frank.  

I'm furious, because I'd have been way more likely to part with £50 for a ticket to see blink if I'd known Frank was supporting - and Cardiff is now sold out. 

This is why you don't take ages to announce supports! ffs

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Elisa said:

Whoa, that's great, I love Frank Turner! He's gonne make blink look bad. Only seen him live once, but he's been amazing.

7 hours ago, Elisa said:

Don't say it that loud, baby 8)

13 hours ago, Elisa said:

I just saw that and I think it's rad!! I've been wanting better openers for awhile now and he's a great example of a non "Hot Topic Pop Punk" act who fits really well with Blink.

2 minutes ago, Since88 said:

Yeah, Not that great choice of an opener..

Frank will make Mark look like an amateur

I'm pretty sure Frank has done more shows than Mark has, despite his proper gigging career not starting until practically a decade later. That man is a touring machine, he recently surpassed 2,000 shows. 

EDIT - Plus, those in europe going to check out frank for the first time because of this tour - don't use his latest record as an example. it's easily the worst one. just FYI. 

13 hours ago, Elisa said:

Frank is awesome. 

5 minutes ago, Kay said:

I'm pretty sure Frank has done more shows than Mark has, despite his proper gigging career not starting until practically a decade later. That man is a touring machine, he recently surpassed 2,000 shows. 

EDIT - Plus, those in europe going to check out frank for the first time because of this tour - don't use his latest record as an example. it's easily the worst one. just FYI. 

It's pretty amazing that he's done that, it seems like he's out on the road ALL THE TIME! Dude never pause. I agree about the latest record

Imagine watching Mark "sing" Bored to death directly after seeing a Frank show. Haha!

Who is buying this shit anymore...!? Even the biggest Tom fans must get annoyed by the same T-Shirts with another "art-project" printed on...it would surprise me if he sells more than 100 of each.

https://tothestars.media/collections/pop-up-print-shop?utm_source=Master+List&utm_campaign=b6e0947207-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_01_25&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_aa23f25554-b6e0947207-261223385&mc_cid=b6e0947207&mc_eid=f64964800f

Is this AVA movement still a thing?

i get it when people buy shirts and stuff of AVA, I also has an old shirt of them, because that's actually a band who's music you can like. 

But what's all that New stuff even about? Nobody has even read this book. Why buy a shirt of a brand you know nothing about/ have no connection with?

• Like 1