The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

On 2/17/2017 at 6:45 AM, Olidamus said:

A great example, a brand new Blink fan comes here today and hears Untitled for the first time and just loves it and is amped and wants to talk all about the ins and outs and everything in between and most of us will be like; its been done kid, sorry.

Its about being at a certain time and place at the right time. Once upon a time Mark was crazy excited about stuff, but only Davey was there.

That never stops you from arguing the same thing

5 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

I know one in particular in my life. She just never liked meat. She will however eat gelatin, etc. She seems pretty healthy.

Yeah i understand children who just cant eat meat. My sister never could eat meat from when she little but she was always told to try to eat some, when she got older she stopped trying and now never does. Its not a care for animals. Just doesnt like it. 

But then there are parents who raise their children vegeterian or even vegan from birth and it misses a lot of important nutrition. Thats fucked up. 

26 minutes ago, RAX said:

Yeah i understand children who just cant eat meat. My sister never could eat meat from when she little but she was always told to try to eat some, when she got older she stopped trying and now never does. Its not a care for animals. Just doesnt like it. 

But then there are parents who raise their children vegeterian or even vegan from birth and it misses a lot of important nutrition. Thats fucked up. 

Hindus do that right? I mean you can get nutrients from wherever, meat is just a easy way to get protein.

1 minute ago, _Kyle_ said:

Hindus do that right? I mean you can get nutrients from wherever, meat is just a easy way to get protein.

B12 vitamin, essential for normal growth, can only be found in meat, fish, eggs and dairy. So if deprived of that it has serious issues. Retardation even. 

So I put in TOYPAJ today, and when First Date was playing, I was hearing Skiba's version in my head and the one on the album seemed a bit foreign... so weird. Specifically the "Let's go, don't wait. This night's almost overrrr" part.

I've heard that song a million times with Tom singing it, but my brain has already replaced it with the most current version to the point of the old one sounding "off" despite being the original. 

Thankfully I enjoy both Tom and Matt's version lol.

• Like 3