The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

7 minutes ago, MattSkibbasuxatguitar said:

Denial: Phase 50

I maintain there's nothing wrong with people enjoying California. I don't understand it personally, but I don't care if others enjoy it. I care when they insult me for not enjoying it. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

Ultimately I just wanted blink back. First album was to please the masses and now it looks like we're getting better, maturer songs. Can't complain really. 

Parking Lot begs to differ.

1 hour ago, Kay said:

I maintain there's nothing wrong with people enjoying California. I don't understand it personally, but I don't care if others enjoy it. I care when they insult me for not enjoying it. 

I totally agree with this.

The thing with Ghent is, he's mostly trolling at this point. Whenever Feldman open his big mouth and reveals stuff that makes me detest him even more, Ghent always likes to come on here and drive the knife a bit deeper like "Oh I love Feldman oh so much I want to have his kids!!!"

I don't doubt that Ghent likes California, but that part of his act is a troll because he knows he can't beat criticism of this situation with logic, so he resorts to pissing people off another way.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Feldmann is looking at and smelling a half eaten donut on his Instagram story.

I wouldn't be surprised if one day we see him looking and snorting a half done coke line in his Instagram story.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I wanted nothing to do with the Alkaline Trio sound. It was my biggest fear going into this.

So you didn't or don't want Matt in the band?

Seriously WTF do you expect him to bring to the table? God forbid his own influences!!! Instead Feldman told Matt to go have a seat in the corner.

Feldman could have done the job of a producer, taken what Blink already fucking wrote and made it cohesive, instead he got greedy and wanted to basically control the entire process, no different than Tom really.

Your opinions makes no sense.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Feldman could have done the job of a producer, taken what Blink already fucking wrote and made it cohesive, instead he got greedy and wanted to basically control the entire process, no different than Tom really.

This is pretty spot on, IMO. Assuming that those 30 songs were not all garbage -which I'm sure they all were not-, I think Feldmann task should have been to blend the whole thing and glue the pieces that, maybe, were not 100% 'right', so to say. Just make it cohesive, yes. Or, in other words: produce the fucking record out of those demos. I mean, just grab the best ones, and go to fucking work with the band to take the best of them.

Instead, he scrapped all their work, and cooked up a whole and different menu. And them three agreed, of course, for the reasons we all have discussed.

• Like 3