The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

On August 17, 2017 at 3:29 PM, knapton said:

This happened where I lived 16 years ago.  I remember it being advertised way back then.  This would be such an awesome show.  And OMG i just youtubed Project Wyze and their big song was one Ive been trying to remember for years.

blink show poster.jpg

I was at this show, and the line up was pretty unreal. Right after TOYPAJ and All Killer, No Filler came out. Chad from NFG played some songs with Blink. 

Project Wyze had that one hit that was in a Pepsi commercial lol.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, uuhhmmaazziinngg said:

Has anyone done a poll for Anthem vs. Anthem Part 2? Just curious about that since things are kinda quiet on the blink-front these days

make the thread! lol. both aren't great IMO... both are the epitome of  their mindset of a teenager era. part 2 has one of the worst blink lyrics ever written  ("corporate leaders, politicians/kids can't vote, adults elect them") though the opening is classic. part 1 edges it out for me because mark's trying something less absurdly simplistic on bass in areas

7 hours ago, boxelder said:

make the thread! lol. both aren't great IMO... both are the epitome of  their mindset of a teenager era. part 2 has one of the worst blink lyrics ever written  ("corporate leaders, politicians/kids can't vote, adults elect them") though the opening is classic. part 1 edges it out for me because mark's trying something less absurdly simplistic on bass in areas

I never got the need for the "bass-only" parts in those songs when they're so incredibly boring. It's just like they took one part of the song and removed the other instruments and vocals which makes it just seem tacked on. If you're gonna do something at least make the part somewhat interesting to listen to like Boring or Voyeur

@Feeling_This_1 that's no doubt authentic, pretty much as good as you'll get from Tom when he's doing his "TD" sig. He probably had a lot less to sign this round since it was just this BCR batch, (as opposed to agreeing to sign EVERY vinyl they sold that one weekend) which is why they are a bit neater IMO. I wish he'd do his cool little "TOM" signature with the alien guy in the middle more often, but it's pretty rare.

• Like 1