The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

It's always been one of my favourites and idk why. It's easily the most childish (well, pre California anyway) but I've always found it super fun, it sounds huge, I love a lot of the riffs in it - it's just aces. Online Songs, Story Of A Lonely Guy, ST4TKs, Give Me One Good Reason, Every time I Look For You, Please Take Me Home, Time To Break Up... there's some damn amazing songs on that record. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kay said:

It's always been one of my favourites and idk why. It's easily the most childish (well, pre California anyway) but I've always found it super fun, it sounds huge, I love a lot of the riffs in it - it's just aces. Online Songs, Story Of A Lonely Guy, ST4TKs, Give Me One Good Reason, Every time I Look For You, Please Take Me Home, Time To Break Up... there's some damn amazing songs on that record. 

Fucking love that record.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Might have to unfollow Mark on Twitter, his try hard tweets are getting worse by the day. 

Remember when he used to be quite funny? seems like a lifetime ago. 

He's gone full Dad, no coming back from that

40 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

The radio played Bored to Death then I Miss You directly after. Crazy the difference in quality and artistic direction of the 2 songs. Especially hearing them back to back like that. I still maintain that BTD sounds exactly like Feeling This when the song initially kicks in. That is all...

Personally I prefer Bored to Death over I Miss You, but both are fantastic songs that I never skip.

15 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Somebody just asked Mark on Twitter how many na's would be on the next record, Mark replied: "the next record will be nothing but nas and whoas" LOL. At least we know he is fully aware.

I bet they make one joke song with just woah’s And na’s