The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

4 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

Got to play at least one deluxe song surely? Cant have a summer of shows with the same old setlist

It's blink and it's a festival, no way are we getting a deluxe song. 

Might chuck in a token deep cut from an earlier album at best but still can't see that happening either. 

I know someone who is working for Musink and he said they are really struggling to sell tickets and it's not even close to sold out.

I did noticed Mark promoting it a few days ago on Instagram which he doesn't really do for other shows. I found that quite strange.

6 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

I know someone who is working for Musink and he said they are really struggling to sell tickets and it's not even close to sold out.

I did noticed Mark promoting it a few days ago on Instagram which he doesn't really do for other shows. I found that quite strange.

Well the lineup isn't very good, wouldn't surprise me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JarJarBlinks said:

shocking.

not against California, or Matt, I literally just think the guitar is hideous. Matt's had gorgeous guitars over the years, this is a stark contrast to that. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Well the lineup isn't very good, wouldn't surprise me.

I feel like music festivals in general are struggling. A lot of the festivals I went to when I was a teenager and in my early to mid 20's have now been cancelled due to poor attendance.

1 minute ago, Dylan_ said:

I feel like music festivals in general are struggling. A lot of the festivals I went to when I was a teenager and in my early to mid 20's have now been cancelled due to poor attendance.

We are on the middle of a bubble. That bubble is gonna explode, for sure.

There are a billion fucking "Fests" now ... it's stupid. I'm hoping the trend will die out soon. It's just a trendy thing to do and it's silly, the shows are always halfass, there's a fuck ton of dickheads and everything is always overpriced. I'm good with like one or two a genre per year but fuck off with this every other day shit.

• Like 1

On topic of that guitar ... 2 things I hate, everything else is great:

1) The fucking colored headstock ... leave it the normal wood finished wood color for fuck sake.

2) The stickers or decals ... whatever the fuck they are .... get rid of them. 

That's it, I like the guitar outside of that ... not my favorite fender guitar model but that's just me.