The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 hour ago, Regi. said:

And with every video ending with 

“I LOVE MY LIFE!”

i wanna hang myself when he snaps every day his LA hiking and yelling that.

He's a scam artist/snake oil salesmen in another life.

He reminds me a lot of this douchebag who is a millionaire by selling pyramid schemes/"network marketing" travel bullshit to every college kid in America and carries this sign everywhere:

IMG_6634.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Well I guess I spoke too soon, of course Feldy was involved:

It is pretty sad that Mark Hoppus and Matt Skiba can't write a song without this dingleberry involved.

You've got to be fist fucking me. This is becoming a complete joke.  Feldmann is also so annoying with needing the recognition, doesn't seem like a producer thing to do, usually the opposite 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

You've got to be fist fucking me. This is becoming a complete joke.  Feldmann is also so annoying with needing the recognition, doesn't seem like a producer thing to do, usually the opposite 

I thought you dug this song more than all of California, why should it bother you that feldy is involved?

2 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

Feldmann is also so annoying with needing the recognition, doesn't seem like a producer thing to do, usually the opposite 

Yeah this bothers me more than his involvement, he can't just take the high road and let the artist shine - he always has to chime in saying he co-wrote it to try and steal the show. Just a very douchey thing to do IMO, wish them the best with their album and collect your royalty check. His own band sucks so he has to vicariously live through these successful bands he's leeched onto produced.

I actually really like the song though, so whatevs.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Kay said:

I thought you dug this song more than all of California, why should it bother you that feldy is involved?

Why do you think?

1 minute ago, Ry-Bread said:

Yeah this bothers me more than his involvement, he can't just take the high road and let the artist shine - he always has to chime in saying he co-wrote it to try and steal the show. Just a very douchey thing to do IMO, wish them the best with their album and collect your royalty check.

Exactly, it's pretty selfish since it's bad marketing for the bad. Funny how a guy like Finn did so much masterminding and stayed under cover.

1 minute ago, Ry-Bread said:

His own band sucks so he has to vicariously live through these successful bands he's leeched onto produced.

I actually really like the song though, so whatevs.

I actually am guilty of liking Goldfinger. Probably in my top 10 pop punk bands, but still true. He's leeching on hard to blink's name.

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

Bloke is an attention seeking arsehole. 

His Instagram story telling everyone that his mansion in Calabasas is fine after the forest fires in California - he even makes that all about him, absolute bellend. 

What a shame...

Whether he co-wrote it or not, the song isn't bad. I just don't like that EDM styled chorus. If it was a blink song, it'd probably be one of the good songs of California IMO. Unless it had gang vocals and woahs, then that'd just annoy the shit outta me. Feldman is capable of writing great songs with blink anyway. Did it with Bored to Death, Long Lost Feeling, Los Angeles, Bottom of the Ocean, San Diego and a couple of others.