The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

31 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Tom and Travis WERE talking quite frequently not too long ago. Oooh, and then Mark can come on and sing Elevator. Then they reunite, kick out Skiba and Feldmann and come out with a not bad Blink album before 4 or 5 nostalgia tours and calling it a day.

Where I have to sign?

heard Travis was on kroq? he also got a tattoo of XXXtentacion?

https://www.altpress.com/news/travis-barker-tattoo-musink-xxxtentacion/

To promote and commemorate the announcement of his festival, Barker got a tribute to late rapper XXXTentacion. The tattoo is simply the letters “LLJ,” which mean, “long live Jahseh.”

Hit one of my random playlists on Spotify today and Apple Shampoo came on and it's still one of my favorite songs of all time. One thing I'll never understand is why they retired so many good and popular songs after Dude Ranch like Josie, M+M's, Wasting Time and Apple Shampoo. Such a waste of so many great songs because they're to lazy to play long sets, they could easily have played for almost 90 minutes in 1999 and it wouldn't be to many obscure songs.

I listened to him back in January to see what the fuck is this dude and it started off with him saying "By listening to this album, you are literally, and I cannot stress this enough, literally entering my mind" and I just died laughing. Good god was that some dumb shit.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, _Kyle_ said:

I listened to him back in January to see what the fuck is this dude and it started off with him saying "By listening to this album, you are literally, and I cannot stress this enough, literally entering my mind" and I just died laughing. Good god was that some dumb shit.

Not much going on there?

On 12/12/2018 at 9:47 PM, GuitarPunk2512 said:

Turned the radio on while in the car and “Adams song” was being played on nyc alt92.3 , first time hearing that classic on the radio!

Same station just played feeling this, loving the blink songs on radio outside of the usual ATSM that’s played occasionally here

• Like 1