The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

5 hours ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Not knocking the product and I appreciate the effort but this is just unfortunate product naming ...

https://www.livekindly.co/ucla-students-create-blink-182-inspired-vegan-dude-ranch-dressing/

My original name account was going to be Dude Ranch Dressing. Happy I went with vic vinegar.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I haven't listened to blink much in the past year, but I listened to half of Neighborhoods the other night and I loved every second of it. I honestly think it might be in my top 3 blink albums, which is crazy to me because it was my least favorite for a few years.

I still like it more than Untitled.

8 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Did you like Dogs Eating Dogs? That's one of my favorite blink releases.

Everything but PLG, can't stand that stupid song. It's not even because of the awkward rap either, that's awful too but the song sucks from the get go. 

• Like 1

I love N.H. but every time I listen to it after a long drought, I notice more and more the division. Some stuff is +44, some is AVA. Very few real "Blink" songs with what feel like combined efforts.

Am actually on an AVA kick right now with Love 1 & 2. Bunch of repetitive stuff and throwaway lyrics, but man Tom has a way of making stuff sound catchy. 

• Like 1