The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 minute ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Remember when +44 cancelled their entire European tour to finish their second album and promised Europe that they'd be back to make it up to them?

LOL

Tom loves booking shows that don't exist and Mark loves bailing on the ones that do.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gozee said:

Hey guys. There was a pic that I believe David Kennedy posted of Tom's Jazzmaster hanging on the wall. Does anyone still have that? Very much appreciated.

Maybe you should ask in like 4 more threads.

Google the damn tom delonge jazzmaster, there are plenty of pictures.

Was hoping the album would be out and they’d have a tour built around that Cinci date... that concerns me in regards to a spring release for the album. 

When looking at that lone date in the Midwest, I figured they’d cancel it. Not worth the haul out that for 1 show for the crew and Trav. Was going to try to go to that too... 

What the fuck. Pulling out of a concert for blood clots I sorta get.... even though Brooks filled in for Travis in Australia and no one made that big of a deal over it. Tom pulls out of Musink, gets exiled, trashed in the press by both mates, but yet Mark continues to cancel dates on a yearly basis. What a joke. Keep working on that album, Mark. I'm sure all those song writers are working very hard on it and it's gotta be stressful keeping everything organized with that many cooks in the kitchen.

But this doesn't effect me personally, so whatever. Just embarrassing. I'm just wondering if they'll be on the Riotfest bill this year like they said they would after canceling last year. We'll see. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1