The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 hour ago, Kay said:

I think "posting on a blink-182 message board" doesn't automatically mean it's normal to know about their candy habits. Like we're blink nerds not blink obsessives. I've seen a lot of blink videos and I've happened to not see that one, or any that mentions sour patch kids. I'm sorry I failed the test sir, please don't fail me from the blink-182 class!

I knew Tom liked sour patch kids and I don’t follow him on any social media, don’t pay attention to his day to day activities,  etc.. It’s not being a “blink obsessive” to know the dude likes what he likes. Just have to watch interviews.

• Like 1

a friend of mine who isn't that much into blink knows about the s our patch kids thing... there is a bowl of them on his amp since their reunion tour and it was also mentioned in his rig rundown.

do you have to know it? no . Does knowing  it make you obsessive and wierd? no.

How long before CC relates Sour Patch kids to symbolizing the devouring of kids and Tom's WikiLeaks.

Can we also reflect on the fact Tom was part of the presidential election WikiLeaks?  Tom is seriously the most interesting/mental member of the band and it's not even close.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, NJansaid said:

Can we also reflect on the fact Tom was part of the presidential election WikiLeaks?  Tom is seriously the most interesting/mental member of the band and it's not even close.

lol he was caught awkwardly begging for an interview and then was made fun of behind his back. Most interesting man alive!

• Like 1

I need that Derek Muller cocksucker to make a veritasium video to explain the Kit Kat Konundrum to me. 

The wafers aren't actually wafers? And are they actually compressed weird chocolate? At what point is a Kit Kat defined as chocolate or wafer? Where did it begin? Who is this Jesus of Nazereth?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

lol he was caught awkwardly begging for an interview and then was made fun of behind his back. Most interesting man alive!

It was funny to see Tom in the news during the Election coincidentally or not.  When I say interesting, I mean total batshit interesting.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kay said:

No, I don't know any musicians favourite candy, because thats fucking weird lol

6 hours ago, Kay said:

I think "posting on a blink-182 message board" doesn't automatically mean it's normal to know about their candy habits. Like we're blink nerds not blink obsessives. I've seen a lot of blink videos and I've happened to not see that one, or any that mentions sour patch kids. I'm sorry I failed the test sir, please don't fail me from the blink-182 class!

6 hours ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

How often has Tom talked about Sour Patch Kids?! Is this like an everyday thing? 

His Sour Patch Kids "leftovers" were even included in some of the mystery gift bundles with Neighborhoods..