The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

7 hours ago, NJansaid said:

Getting better now. Funny that Travis basically told his counselors, parents, doctors to fuck off and still made it out okay.

This don't have a safety net/plan B thing is bullshit though. For every 1 Travis, there's a thousand that could end up in the street with that mindset.  

That’s because you’re a pussy that won’t make anything happen. Keep living in your can’t do attitude. That’s exactly why you listen to TBS

Just now, NJansaid said:

NJ. That's a new one.

So is a kid who loves TBS trying to argue he some how holds a higher moral ground than someone who listens to Sum 41 lol. You gotta listen to actual good music and original sounding bands to be able to trash generic uninspired bands like this 

23 minutes ago, Oliver’s Flaccid Penis said:

That’s because you’re a pussy that won’t make anything happen. Keep living in your can’t do attitude. That’s exactly why you listen to TBS

Let's hear what you have exactly accomplished with this.  The only reason guys like Joe and Travis say this is because they have already made it in entertainment.  If they hadn't, no way they'd be saying not to have any back up plan in mind, that's remarded.  I'm all for chasing your passions but to suggest ppl not be smart about it is just jaded of them.  Most people even with Travis's skill level won't come across the same opportunities. 

19 minutes ago, Oliver’s Flaccid Penis said:

So is a kid who loves TBS trying to argue he some how holds a higher moral ground than someone who listens to Sum 41 lol. You gotta listen to actual good music and original sounding bands to be able to trash generic uninspired bands like this 

Look:

hqdefault-1.jpg

3 hours ago, NJansaid said:

Let's hear what you have exactly accomplished with this.  The only reason guys like Joe and Travis say this is because they have already made it in entertainment.  If they hadn't, no way they'd be saying not to have any back up plan in mind, that's remarded.  I'm all for chasing your passions but to suggest ppl not be smart about it is just jaded of them.  Most people even with Travis's skill level won't come across the same opportunities. 

me and you agree on very little, but you're spot on here. There are thousands of people who have 'no back up plan' who still fail. it's a ridiculously tough and terrifying industry and the vast majority of what gets someone to the top is networking, nepotism, a lot of luck and usually some form of money - talent and hard work are a smaller percentage than they should be. Instead of telling people that to succeed "like them" they should risk fucking everything and completely obliterate any possibility of recovering their life if it fails is fucking stupid and frankly irresponsible - they were lucky to be where they are, and they should respect that. 

7 hours ago, Neal said:

Rogan's fake exaggerated laughter is unbearable, almost reached Jimmy Fallon's level

I honestly think he's just smoked himself dumb. Rogan used to be pretty great.  I'd say the shows run its course, but he still gets the best guests.

Don't put with Jimmy Fallon yet lol. Hate the cocksucker fake cracking up all show long. Everybody notices it.