The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

17 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

Their story is probably more crazy than that Birdman movie that came out a couple of years ago. Plane crashes, death of friends & producers, drug addiction, crazy projects like trying to discover UFOs, band drama and the lot.

+ being one of the biggest band in the world. 

If a decent crew would make a doc it would be awesome. 

Whats up with Travis’ doc?

• Like 2

The moment I regret most in my life was telling my brothers how a fallout boy concert was. They changed costumes like 4 times in the show so I said "it was too theatrical for my liking". They proceeded to laugh at me ruthlessly for using such a faggy term. Ever since any time fallout by get brought up I wince in shame

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alan Rickman said:

The moment I regret most in my life was telling my brothers how a fallout boy concert was. They changed costumes like 4 times in the show so I said "it was too theatrical for my liking". They proceeded to laugh at me ruthlessly for using such a faggy term. Ever since any time fallout by get brought up I wince in shame

Your brother were justified and I hope you learned. 

5 hours ago, Alan Rickman said:

You all sound deeply insecure about your sexualities. 

• Like 1