The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

5 minutes ago, Scott. said:

I really dig it. Halsey is a huge blink fan I think too and her voice suits this style of music more than her pop shit she releases 

Yeah, I can't get into her pop stuff. She's great in this song. I really wanna like this song but that Yungblud dude fucks it up way too much for my liking. I like every part of the song except for his. I think she's pretty good in that 30 Seconds to Mars song too. She suits alternative/rock music way more I think.

10 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

Yeah, I can't get into her pop stuff. She's great in this song. I really wanna like this song but that Yungblud dude fucks it up way too much for my liking. I like every part of the song except for his. I think she's pretty good in that 30 Seconds to Mars song too. She suits alternative/rock music way more I think.

Yeah Yungblud is going to blow up this year but can see why people wouldn’t dig him. He’s very 90s Brit pop, can hear his accent etc I like his voice though in the chorus it’s just his verse that feels out of place.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Yeah Yungblud is going to blow up this year but can see why people wouldn’t dig him. He’s very 90s Brit pop, can hear his accent etc I like his voice though in the chorus it’s just his verse that feels out of place.

This is the first time I've heard him to be honest, I'll have to check out his other shit. But yeah not a fan of his voice in this song. Seems to be the acquired taste type. Tom is probably like that for a lot of listeners. People either love or hate his voice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theedge00 said:

I don't get the deal with Halsey... just another discount Katy Perry.

There was one Katy Perry song that I heard which kinda had similar vibes to +44's Weatherman. Can't remember what it was but it was a shit song and nowhere near as good but her voice would also suit all that alternative rock kinda shit. Most pop stars would be great in the rock scene but seems most are happy enough making duets with Nicki Minaj or whoever is popular these days.

30 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

Halestorm and Paramore are pretty good female vocal lead artists.  Bit different then Halsey and Katy Perry though.  Speedo mentioned Rebecca Black in my DM though haven't checked her out yet.

Get on that shit, I don't throw shit out all willy-fucking-nilly. You think I'm here talking about The Becca whimsically, living in NothingFuckingMattersville? I talk with purpose and you listen with intent. Go, now.

I still remember when I first ever heard that Friday song. One of my friends sent the link to me on MSN so I clicked it and started listening. Literally burst out laughing for the whole song. It was so hilariously bad. Couldn't believe any song could be so bad that it was funny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1