The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 hour ago, Alan Rickman said:

in a nutshell what's the backstory on the feeling this pedophile jabs? Did he actually bang a youngling? or was he just extra creepy in the jailbait topic?

He essentially has been creeping on all of Blink's kids, mainly Alabama and then things really took off after a string of strange comments on the Alabama music video.

It's only been extra creepy because he can't refrain from still posting about it even after all the flack, which is a tendency of creepers.

There's no proof of anything, no, best case scenario it's just a language/culture difference.

On 10/30/2016 at 5:44 AM, Feeling_This_1 said:

It looks like Travis, Alabama, Landon, and his black gf had a fun halloween weekend! Hopefully bama wears a slutty costume on monday!

On 12/25/2016 at 2:11 PM, Feeling_This_1 said:

Happy 11th birthday alabama!! 

11 going on 30

On 5/22/2017 at 5:28 AM, Feeling_This_1 said:

Happy birthday alabama

On 12/21/2017 at 12:00 AM, Feeling_This_1 said:

How could blink 182 possibly work on an album when Feldmann is busy with Alabama Barker

On 10/5/2016 at 4:31 AM, Feeling_This_1 said:

Thanks im about to check that out!

Speaking of snapchat. Does anyone else know that travis's son landon and his girlfriend have snapchats. Theyre like 11 so just lol at that. Here they are. I saw this on instagram

Landonabarker

Rebel_rae13

Edit: wow that keisha female is hot! That was hilarious when the deer face thing went on her boob! Right before obvious! 

On 10/16/2016 at 4:23 AM, Feeling_This_1 said:

Watching snapchats of landon and his black gf on his birthday. And travises chef; they were all at the party. Now i just need Alabamas snapchat

Chris-Hansen-Take-A-Seat-Meme.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
  • Wow 2

Sometimes, the constant jokes and nicknaming and refusal to forget history around here is really in poor taste and can be damaging and is usually quite unfair.

... and sometimes it's completely bang on the money.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Kay said:

Sometimes, the constant jokes and nicknaming and refusal to forget history around here is really in poor taste and can be damaging and is usually quite unfair.

... and sometimes it's completely bang on the money.

This comment had quite the twist. I was like yea you’re totally right, but this is feeling this where it’s totally deserved and he’s lucky it’s jokingly, this isn’t the person to be making this point for! 

...and then I got to the end of your comment.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I mostly just love how mad it makes some of you ????

How is that even creepy lol. "13 going on 30" is a well known saying in America. And it fits perfectly with the Ricegum video

Yeah but no one uses it for jack off justification when they say it.

The word p********** also gets thrown around here when a guy prefers Selena Gomez (26 years old) to a 300lb female. Shame shame shame!! 

Spoiler

http://www.gotceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/celebrities/selena-gomez/in-a-bikini-spring-breakers-photoshoot/Selena-Gomez-in-a-bikini-Spring-Breakers-photoshoot-05-e1359763781532.jpg

fatwoman_cake.jpg

Edited by Feeling_This_1

17 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

The word pedophile also gets thrown around here when a guy prefers Selena Gomez (26 years old) to a 300lb female. Shame shame shame!! 

Reveal hidden contents

Selena-Gomez-in-a-bikini-Spring-Breakers

fatwoman_cake.jpg

Like I said, he can't refrain himself.

Idc how old Selena Gomez is, she's looks 16 and that doesn't exactly help your case..

15 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Creepy! You guys have secret discussions about me and my posts and where I live?! Just admit you support bad parenting since that's the heart of the issue

you can't solely blame your parents for being attracted to 11 year old females

• Like 1
  • Haha 3