The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 minute ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I forgot to mention these people all think its normal for Feldmann to hang out in hot tubs with teenage boys. Their moral standing is all over the place. 

They weren't teenagers. I would assume you'd know that what with your instagram sleuthing, or did it not interest you because they weren't kids? 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I forgot to mention these people all think its normal for Feldmann to hang out in hot tubs with teenage boys. Their moral standing is all over the place. 

No one thinks that's normal, we all gave him shit for it, you were just too busy being pissed off because they were of age.

Yes its so creepy that I'm AWARE she has over a quarter million followers on IG. She lives such a sheltered life out of the spotlight ?

On 2/19/2019 at 11:59 AM, NJansaid said:

No one thinks that's normal, we all gave him shit for it, you were just too busy being pissed off because they were of age.

Your girlfriend just said its normal since they were of age! A drunk 50 yr old man topless in a hot tub with his 16-18 yr old clients! 

Edited by Feeling_This_1

18 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I know, we really have to do something about all these spammers, slanderers, and bullies. 

If Feldmann is going to work on albums with Travises family, it's my duty to report that news

Why? Are you their PR rep? Why is it your duty? And those dudes are in their 20s. It's weird, but not stalking the instagram of lil females weird.

You know he doesn't bring them up just for the sake of discussion because I'm sure almost everyone here thinks Travis' kids are spoiled so we would all agree with Feelingkids if he just said that once or twice. But there was a time all he posted about was Landon and Alabama. They're just kids, why do care so much about them? 'Because they're famous and they have social media' is not the correct answer.  

This looks like some kind of obsession to me. You say you can't stand Alabama because she's young and she acts like she's 30, yet you wish her happy birthday every year? You're actually obsessed with them and you won't even admit it. 

At some point Travis will sue us all if he ever sees these discussions.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I never did. It was just relevant at the time. Youtube controversy, Shanna/Alabama instagram controversy, Travis posts about them constantly, Landon played drums at every blink show in 2016, Feldmann works with Alabama. 

I apparently wished her happy birthday twice in 6 months lol. The only obsession here is the one a few of the posters have with me. Prob have an entire folder about me on their computer. 

"Happy birthday Alabama" x2

"Hope she's wearing a slutty outfit"

Can you just explain these for us so maybe we can move on. Those are kind of hard to backtrack on.

1 hour ago, OliversAPilotNow said:

Selena Gomez is so fine.

Carry on

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers but if there was an option she wouldn't be the one I picked ... she has an outstanding body but that face is just too youthful for me, personally.

I would absolutely power through that though ... don't get me wrong.