The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

28 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I like how Feeling_Kids is acting like this is all about me as if most people posting here haven't expressed disgust at his posts.

Live look at the resident pedophile outside the Barker house:

77171950-man-with-digital-camera-hiding-

Creep The Barkers is my favorite new show!

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Fucking resident creep. Guy's a pedo and he doesn't bother to even hide it.

They can't, that's the creepiest part.  I'm not going to accuse anyone of that because that's one of the most despicable things out there, but all creepers act like that, they like can't hide it.

Maybe its 'cause I'm in my 30s but I can say with 100% certainty that I am not sexually attracted to females who look like they're under 18 ... I'm not even really all that attracted to females who look like they're under 27 or so.

Now, granted sometimes people look waaay older than they actually are and I understand that some people like younger looking females and there's always those one off situations but, to me, being attracted to someone and then finding out they're underage would immediately kill that attraction.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I've answered that blockhead Jan 50 times over 3 years, and in this topic. These detectives only listen to what they want to hear! 

Of course, since the age of consent laws vary from state to state. Only a liar would say otherwise. I hope this will satisfy the armchair lawyers 

40c.gif

Just now, Feeling_This_1 said:

B-b-but I thought the armchair lawyers said as long as its legal its OK! 

Yeah ur gonna turn down a hot 17 year old when its legal in most states. OK buddy boy! 

So, you're sexually attracted to children younger than 16 but the only thing stopping you is the legal age of consent. If the age of consent was 11, you would use that as justification for your pursuit of a sexual relationship with an 11 year old?

2 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

So, you're sexually attracted to children younger than 16 but the only thing stopping you is the legal age of consent. If the age of consent was 11, you would use that as justification for your pursuit of a sexual relationship with an 11 year old?

Lmao OK that's quite a stretch. Have you been going to Jan's law school classes? 

6 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Lmao OK that's quite a stretch. Have you been going to Jan's law school classes? 

Okay so, you name the age cutoff for you. Let's use the actual lowest age of consent in American and 11 being an age you scoffed at above. At what age would you get uncomfortable? 16 ... 15 ... 14 ... 13 ... 12 ... 11 ... younger?

4 hours ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Did you censor "pedo"?

Yes because from the outside it might look like we're talking about a pedo who's into Travis' kids and we're not doing anything about it, we're just laughing it off.

• Like 1