The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

31 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I haven’t followed this guy or section too closely lately. Obviously creepy pedo stuff is not allowed here. But what has he said or done specifically? If there are specific posts that are red flags then someone should report them and we can address it.

I mean he said something along the lines he hopes to see Alabama in a slutty outfit, we're weird because we don't find teens sexy, and that he'd fuck a 17 yr old.  Really up to you guys what you take of it, but it you have to make a clean sweep ban of Feeling_This, Speedo, and CC then I guess you gotta..

Sorry Speedo.

3 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

You need to get out more, its not weird. Im just not interested in answering 100 hypothetical questions

It's weird that you would fuck a 17 year old ... it's even more weird that you don't draw a line at 17, implying you'd go younger.

That has nothing to do with me and my social life and everything to do with my concern as a parent of two females.

1 minute ago, NJansaid said:

I mean he said something along the lines he hopes to see Alabama in a slutty outfit, we're weird because we don't find teens sexy, and that he'd fuck a 17 yr old.  Really up to you guys what you take of it, but it you have to make a clean sweep ban of Feeling_This, Speedo, and CC, then you gotta..

Sorry Speedo.

Meh. 

1 minute ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

It's weird that you would fuck a 17 year old ... it's even more weird that you don't draw a line at 17, implying you'd go younger.

That has nothing to do with me and my social life and everything to do with my concern as a parent of two females.

Kind of weird you're calling your own daughter's females..js

Just now, Nosferatu said:

What's the story on that? I've not heard it or was oblivious to it. I don't always post outside the blink section of these boards.

He was calling females females instead of females or females and it just sort of escalated from there.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

I mean he said something along the lines he hopes to see Alabama in a slutty outfit, we're weird because we don't find teens sexy, and that he'd fuck a 17 yr old.  Really up to you guys what you take of it, but it you have to make a clean sweep ban of Feeling_This, Speedo, and CC then I guess you gotta..

Sorry Speedo.

If this is a package ban with Speedo then I move to advance this issue lol. 

Stay away from CC though!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Ghent said:

If this is a package ban with Speedo then I move to advance this issue lol. 

Stay away from CC though!

If I need to be banned to get rid of the pedo then so be it but you should probably take a poll first ... you know, like that first poll you did ... when I first came back ... that worked out real well for you ...

raw

20 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

Sorry Speedo.

Luckily we dont take your opinions or what you want seriously! A fool who thinks Selena Gomez is ugly, Jen Delonge is ugly, and that Dave Matthews Band is the #1 band of the last 30 years. 

As for Speedo, his definition of "imply" is stretched beyond recognition. If I said I only date females over 20, one of the armchair lawyers would chime in with, "oh so you'd shag an 85 year old?!"

This is what I'm dealing with! I'm not even gonna get into the others, it's just not worth it! 

7 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Luckily we dont take your opinions or what you want seriously! A fool who thinks Selena Gomez is ugly, Jen Delonge is ugly, and that Dave Matthews Band is the #1 band of the last 30 years. 

As for Speedo, his definition of "imply" is stretched beyond recognition. If I said I only date females over 20, one of the armchair lawyers would chime in with, "oh so you'd shag an 85 year old?!"

This is what I'm dealing with! I'm not even gonna get into the others, it's just not worth it! 

It isn't that Selena Gomez is ugly, its that she looks 16. Also, no, saying you don't date anyone under 20 doesn't imply you would date an 85 year. It implies you stick around your own age group and wouldn't fuck children. No one hears "I only date older than 20" and thinks "this dude fucks geriatrics". However, they DO hear "I'd fuck a 17 year" and think "this dude fucks kids". You pedophile. 

1 hour ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Don't try to spin this onto me, Dave Mathews won't save you here.

16 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

is there a reason people seem to be calling females "females" against their will? is this an admin auto-correct thing? if so it's insulting and should be fixed imo. it's 2019 FCS.

It's an inside joke ... also, yes, an autocorrect too