The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

So as far as this Feeling_Kids chap goes..We've discussed it, and first off, he will no longer be allowed to post or view posts outside of the music subforum. Also- @Feeling_This_1, you're on warning for future creepy comments. If anyone sees anything that crosses the line, report it as soon as you see it.

We're down for weirdness and inappropriate stuff here, but you've clearly crossed a line that made people uncomfortable. I don't think it's worthy of a ban yet, but tone the shit down.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

and everyone being offended by everything

nah, i'm not 'offended.'

1.) i pointed out the irony. in that was making my own joke.
2.) my real thoughts are closer to kay's... "It's mostly annoying."
3.) some people chimed in to describe the complicated backstory for the inside joke and that it was mocking oliver's sexism. which, ok, fine. like, use the filter to make the point and mock a regular member, everyone has a chuckle, then turn it back off. why leave them on foreves on a site that's about a band? i mean, if the site was about oliver, sure.

3 hours ago, Ghent said:

So as far as this Feeling_Kids chap goes..We've discussed it, and first off, he will no longer be allowed to post or view posts outside of the music subforum. Also- @Feeling_This_1, you're on warning for future creepy comments. If anyone sees anything that crosses the line, report it as soon as you see it.

We're down for weirdness and inappropriate stuff here, but you've clearly crossed a line that made people uncomfortable. I don't think it's worthy of a ban yet, but tone the shit down.

Whatever, I mean its just a few people with no life who think I was being serious. They are the ones who bring up old posts constantly. Anyone with a brain realizes they were fake posts. Now we have a grown man Speedo afraid of me viewing other sections? You can't make this shit up. 

1 minute ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Whatever, I mean its just a few people with no life who think I was being serious. They are the ones who bring up old posts constantly. Anyone with a brain realizes they were fake posts. Now we have a grown man Speedo afraid of me viewing other sections? You can't make this shit up. 

Not afraid, no ... digusted and enraged by idea of you masturbating to pictures of our children, yes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I totally agree that Speedo is a bigger offender than you, but it seems that a lot of people feel like you crossed the line. You're welcome to keep posting here, just tone down the 17 year old stuff, even if you are just joking.

And you didn't post in other sections anyway so it's not that big of a punishment. We want Speedo to be able to sleep at night.

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

I totally agree that Speedo is a bigger offender than you, but it seems that a lot of people feel like you crossed the line. You're welcome to keep posting here, just tone down the 17 year old stuff, even if you are just joking.

And you didn't post in other sections anyway so it's not that big of a punishment. We want Speedo to be able to sleep at night.

Thanks, pumpkin!

It took you over a year but you finally did something useful as owner of the board! Proud of you!