The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Nah... Oliver should chill. Imo this place has been way more pleasent and interesting since he has taken a brake.

The only thing he contributes is drama about his own life. I dont really get why he has to do it. 

If i wanna see egocentric people i can turn on the tv and watch some reality tv or something

This place is more vivid when he's around, but always at his expense.... I was honestly worried for him at times.... Considering his history on here, a break from this place seems like a healthy decision for him

I think the filters are fun for a while, you can find posts of mine where i’ve “lol’d” at all of them (especially when they pile up in someone’s post) but i think they should be more of a limited time thing. After a while it just becomes tedious to try dancing around them. I’d be happy I see them come and go more often. It’s when they stick around forever that they get stale imo. But I never had a huge issue with them so either way, it’s whatever. This is a board dedicated a a band who sings about fucking their Grandpa after all.

• Like 1