The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Just now, JarJarBlinks said:

If people took your posts as seriously as everyone is taking his, you could be labeled a lot of things.  

Show me the evidence of anything, besides a few bad attempts at trolling. 

Like, such as?

Telling strangers on the internet to kill themselves a handful of times (flippantly, I might add, but I admit, context is hard to discern so fair game)? 

FB messaging a public profile at the request of others on her who provided me with the information to do so?

Being a drunken dick?

I already am labelled all of those things and more that is just made up on the spot!

So, if that's the game, then disavow the pedophile. Ban us both, if you need to ... but put your money where your mouth is or stop playing the pearl clutch card.

Just now, Patient #48273 said:

Defending pedophilia jokes is an even weirder hill to die on than defending the Dave Matthews Band. Congrats @NJansaid you no longer have the weirdest hill title.

Tom tells an entire crowd of thousands of teens and younger about how they're all gonna get laid, and come to my bed kids, or something like that on the MTATS, is it really that far of a stretch that this is what the guy is doing?  The strange witch hunt is what makes me uncomfortable.  

1 minute ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Tom tells an entire crowd of thousands of teens and younger about how they're all gonna get laid, and come to my bed kids, or something like that on the MTATS, is it really that far of a stretch that this is what the guy is doing?  The strange witch hunt is what makes me uncomfortable.  

Maybe if he'd backed down when pressed, but he only continued to dig a deeper hole.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Defending pedophilia jokes is an even weirder hill to die on than defending the Dave Matthews Band. Congrats @NJansaid you no longer have the weirdest hill title.

I'm not even proud of this. Give me my title back.  Pedos are the worst form of mankind.

On a board where a lot of the regular users have children of their own. Surely you can understand it’s concerning. Especially given that he avoids answering the question outright and instead throws in the age of consent card. A 17 year old is still classed as a child in most places.

4 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I shouldn't even extend this. But Tom is a famous celebrity in his 20s being an idiot on stage (also I don't remember him saying any of this). Tom has never been accused of anything.  We have no idea who Feeling_this is outside he is a 47 yr old strolling the internet openly saying he'd fuck a 17 yr old and beyond inappropriate things about a 14 yr old kid.  

2 minutes ago, Bucko said:

On a board where a lot of the regular users have children of their own. Surely you can understand it’s concerning. Especially given that he avoids answering the question outright and instead throws in the age of consent card. A 17 year old is still classed as a child in most places.

That is odd, not sure why he chose that route.  

1 minute ago, NJansaid said:

I shouldn't even extend this. But Tom is a famous celebrity in his 20s being an idiot on stage (also I don't remember him saying any of this). Tom has never been accused of anything.  We have no idea who Feeling_this is outside he is a 47 yr old strolling the internet openly saying he'd fuck a 17 yr old and beyond inappropriate things about a 14 yr old kid.  

I mean...you really don't know if he's 47.  It's not like you have to tell the truth when you sign up.  Either way, he's banned from certain sections so everyone should be happy.

Wasn't dying on his hill, in general I just don't like knee-jerk mob rule stuff, especially when led by Speedo's moral compass. 

13 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Maybe toms somewhat of a pedo too. Doesn’t make it right, even if it is funny in the context of MTATS. there is a picture of him kissing a 15 yr old girl when he was in his mid 30’s, so who knows...

We let Speedo text a poster's girlfriend, fine.

We let CC spam the boards about the baby eating festivals every day accross America, fine.

We cannot allow a 47 dude to creep about the boards saying he'd fuck a 17 yr old and say inappropriate things about a 14 yr old girl.

I'm out.

5 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I mean...you really don't know if he's 47.  It's not like you have to tell the truth when you sign up.  Either way, he's banned from certain sections so everyone should be happy.

Wasn't dying on his hill, in general I just don't like knee-jerk mob rule stuff, especially when led by Speedo's moral compass. 

I get that, but that's his fault. It's not like he needs these boards to survive.  If you sign up with a birthday saying you're 47 and countlessly post about kids, you should be written off for poor taste pedo jokes/spam anyways.

2 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

We let Speedo text a poster's girlfriend, fine.

We let CC spam the boards about the baby eating festivals every day accross America, fine.

We cannot allow a 47 dude to creep about the boards saying he'd fuck a 17 yr old and say inappropriate things about a 14 yr old girl.

I'm out.

I'm not offended by item 1 or 2 at all.  CC is 100% harmless and I thought the freakout against Speedo for that was over the top too.  For the millionth and last time, I just don't like the mob mentality.  I really don't care too much if you ban the guy, whatever, I just got some witch-hunty vibes from it. 

• Like 2

I get JarJar because up until the other day I thought it was probably some kind of obsession with the way those kids were raised and the fact that he didn't like it, even though there have been some red flags.

Now it's just a weird situation that feelingthis could still address but he's not doing it. Instead he took the troll route and that was another bad idea ?‍♀️

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I get JarJar because up until the other day I thought it was probably some kind of obsession with the way those kids were raised and the fact that he didn't like it, even though there have been some red flags.

Now it's just a weird situation that feelingthis could still address but he's not doing it. Instead he took the troll route and that was another bad idea ?‍♀️

YEP.

I should have just had you type my responses instead of taking Jan's mantle hahahah.... ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Weird you guys are having trouble disavowing a pedophile ...

Hey, weren't you all bitching about Trump not disavowing racists quick enough? I mean, arguably, pedophilia is worse than racism ... 

I don't know, guys, seems like you're wanting to have your cake and eat it too!

I can't tell if this is satire or not...

didn't you have some inappropriate interactions with a 12 year old on here?

seems like you only care when it's your feelings at stake. I do believe you said "it's the internet, get over it" or some shit.

• Like 1