The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Reading blink´s timeline how cool is that blink got helped by all this drummers...

From Jeff Neuman : Footage I took on the 1999 Warped Tour. Travis from Blink 182 could not play for some unknown reason in New York at the Randalls Island show. So, Damon (Fenix TX) Brooks (Suicidal/Bad Religion) Josh (the Vandals) and Byron (Pennywise) played the set for him. This is only the first clip of many. I have the whole set on video.

I wonder why Travis wasn´t able to play...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

I always thought that a documentary as "Some Kind Of Monster" would be great to see in blink's camp. I suspect that the blinkumentary was kinda like that...

I honestly don't think it was. I think the reason why the documentary sucked, wasn't relevant, etc. was that it lacked anything like that and the band members were mostly just "I'm here. yay. I guess."

Mark and Tom both say those tours were the most fun they had touring too. If anything they've said they do great when they're together, it's when they're not together communication shuts down, etc.

1 hour ago, raw_sounds said:

Reading blink´s timeline how cool is that blink got helped by all this drummers...

From Jeff Neuman : Footage I took on the 1999 Warped Tour. Travis from Blink 182 could not play for some unknown reason in New York at the Randalls Island show. So, Damon (Fenix TX) Brooks (Suicidal/Bad Religion) Josh (the Vandals) and Byron (Pennywise) played the set for him. This is only the first clip of many. I have the whole set on video.

I wonder why Travis wasn´t able to play...

Broke his hand in a fight, if I remember.

1 hour ago, _Kyle_ said:

I honestly don't think it was. I think the reason why the documentary sucked, wasn't relevant, etc. was that it lacked anything like that and the band members were mostly just "I'm here. yay. I guess."

Mark and Tom both say those tours were the most fun they had touring too. If anything they've said they do great when they're together, it's when they're not together communication shuts down, etc.

Yeah, probably it was just boring stuff aside from performances?