The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

So, this is just me personally but the thing I loved most about Blink was the thing I loved most about Ramones, Queers, Screeching Weasel, etc. Its simple, catchy song with plain. Straightforward lyrics. I love when band say what they want to say, in no uncertain terms, and then get the fuck out. I love when music is uncomplicated and I don't care about musicianship or musicality. I just want something I can simultaneously get amped up with and relate to ... Untitled kind of put that side of Blink to bed for me. I mean, I enjoy it, it has some fun songs bit as a Blink album it just doesnt hold up to anything prior and it's a subpar effort in comparison.

37 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

So, this is just me personally but the thing I loved most about Blink was the thing I loved most about Ramones, Queers, Screeching Weasel, etc. Its simple, catchy song with plain. Straightforward lyrics. I love when band say what they want to say, in no uncertain terms, and then get the fuck out. I love when music is uncomplicated and I don't care about musicianship or musicality. I just want something I can simultaneously get amped up with and relate to ... Untitled kind of put that side of Blink to bed for me. I mean, I enjoy it, it has some fun songs bit as a Blink album it just doesnt hold up to anything prior and it's a subpar effort in comparison.

This is just because Speedo and Davey were already old men when Untitled came out. Yeah, you wouldn't have been able to relate to Dude Ranch when it came out either if you were 35 at the time.

NOW SOMEONE FUCKING DELETE MY ACCOUNT ALREADY. Ghent, I'll release your DMs of you blaming Dildo for everything and coming off as a massive tryhard pussy. "I don't want to stir the pot. I want Aria to like me. I want to be an executive mod. I totally agree with you 100% but I don't want to stick my neck out." Yuck.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, redhotbrianpeppers said:

This is just because Speedo and Davey were already old men when Untitled came out. Yeah, you wouldn't have been able to relate to Dude Ranch when it came out either if you were 35 at the time.

NOW SOMEONE FUCKING DELETE MY ACCOUNT ALREADY. Ghent, I'll release your DMs of you blaming Dildo for everything and coming off as a massive tryhard pussy. "I don't want to stir the pot. I want Aria to like me. I want to be an executive mod. I totally agree with you 100% but I don't want to stick my neck out." Yuck.

Fuck, I thought Oliver did it already. I'm sorry, man.

This begging to delete account stuff has gotta go. Like, you realize your posts will still be here right?

To be honest, I forgot about your PM. You barely post. This isn't a god damn business. Melting down suddenly and making weird threats doesn't get you to the front of the line. Had you just messaged me again like a decent person I would happily click delete on your account. You will no longer be able to post or anything, but all your posts will remain with a username something like "Guest-redhotbrianpeppers"

Is that what you want? Let me know.

10 hours ago, redhotbrianpeppers said:

?

This is the BOMBSHELL PM he was referring to lol. I was telling him not to leave in 2016, after he PM'd me wanting to delete his account (before I was an admin)

Me:

"For the record, I don't think your thread should have been locked lol. But I'm not gonna ruffle any feathers over it. Don't leave"

• Wow 1