The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

6 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Is "delete MY account" the new "delete your account" meme?!

I think the default blink online policy for account deletions should be: delete your own account, bitch. this isn't fucking K-Mart, we don't have a customer service team. And if we did they'd be dicks and wouldn't help you anyway.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Kay said:

Hasn't warped tour been over for like five damn years in a row now? What fucking gives?

Last year was the last year for the tour. I didn’t expect them to do this but it makes sense to turn it into a two day fest instead of slogging it all over the country every year still.

I definitely believe Mark when he says blink have been experimenting. But they're still bringing in a bunch of co-writers to help out. All of whom happen to help pop stars out. I've got a feeling that blink will be different but in a bad way. My expectation is they're gonna be some electronic pop band like what Panic & Fall Out Boy have been doing. I think that's what Mark meant when he said blink have never done anything like this before.

Don't forget that Feldman this time last year was saying in some interview that blink shouldn't be experimenting too much either (something along those lines). He's still gonna limit what Mark, Skiba & Travis are truly capable of IMO.

• Like 1