The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

2 minutes ago, Alan Rickman said:

I hope tom and matt have a mission impossible  2 final showdown on their motorcycles. I fucking cant believe YouTube doesnt have a clip of that scene where tom cruise and the bad guy charge at each other and jump off their bikes to collide in mid air. 

AbandonedHopefulBaldeagle.webp

• Love 1

On 3/14/2019 at 11:18 AM, Loudernow said:

Music video is out:

I actually don't mind the second half of this video with Travis spicing it up a bit and Mark decent vocals, smashing the smiley face was a nice touch.

But happened to all the talent out there with videos? Ik they're dead, but legit embarrassing to see a well known band not in sync and Travis and Matt not even playing to the song?

YOU HAD ONE JOB

On 3/14/2019 at 5:14 PM, raw_sounds said:

Is it me or Green Day´s music (especially after American Idiot) has aged worst than blink´s? I have read many people criticizing GD´s legacy way more than blink, its like GD got overrated over the years while blink got obscure and mostly for all time fans.

Apart from the dreadful trilogy, 21stcb and revolutionary radio are really good albums loved by the fan base.

C'mon everyone. This is all smokes and mirrors. Including Simple Creatures. Mark and Travis are secretly recording the new blink album with Tom. It's the only explanation. You'll see. We're totally not getting another Cali or new AVA. It's all a joke. Oh, and Tom has Bigfoot footage.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2019 at 9:42 PM, raw_sounds said:

Exactly, the fan base 
 I get the feeling Green Day´s music hasnt age that well trough general audience. 

Ah ok. Well tbh I don't think the general audience knows any green day songs after American idiot other than Know your enemy and 21 guns.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vic vinegar said:

C'mon everyone. This is all smokes and mirrors. Including Simple Creatures. Mark and Travis are secretly recording the new blink album with Tom. It's the only explanation. You'll see. We're totally not getting another Cali or new AVA. It's all a joke. Oh, and Tom has Bigfoot footage.

I would cream my shorts if this happened. So tired of the bogus lineup we have now.

• Like 1