The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 hour ago, NJansaid said:

+ the setting of the After Midnight performance sections

+ Smirnoff commercial

I kinda like the song too, like I said when it came out it's WAAYYYY better than their Bored To Death remix with Steve Aoki. But I'm glad it's his song technically. I'm really curious to see how much (if at all) the new album has this type of vibe.

36 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Man Skiba is getting CRUSHED in his IG comments on his post of this video... genuinely feel bad for him, it's a harmless collab IMHO. (And I actually really like it, Matt's parts are the highlights!) 

Not sure why you feel bad. He's a grown adult and his entire fanbase was built around his image and music being about independence and purity.

So when he's jumping up and down with Steve Aoki and singing generic lines in a band he's just cashing in on, he's going to get flak

I don't hate the song, but nothing exciting, wish they'd rid the blink name so we could try to enjoy this

• Like 1

Song and video are cool. Not a blink song anyway, it's a Steve Aoki song featuring blink.

I hope they ignore the vocal minority of online idiots. This song has been out for what, like 6 months, and these people are just now hearing it. #fakefans

2 hours ago, Ghent said:

Song and video are cool. Not a blink song anyway, it's a Steve Aoki song featuring blink.

I hope they ignore the vocal minority of online idiots. This song has been out for what, like 6 months, and these people are just now hearing it. #fakefans

#scrublove

4 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Normally I don't really care about them playing Tom songs with Skiba, but the idea of doing album anniversary shows without Tom really rubs me the wrong way.

Mark is a fucking scumbag. Awful bastard 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I hope tom and matt have a mission impossible  2 final showdown on their motorcycles. I fucking cant believe YouTube doesnt have a clip of that scene where tom cruise and the bad guy charge at each other and jump off their bikes to collide in mid air. 

• Like 1