The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

5 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Ska is so fucking happy sounding. I love it.

My boss loves it. She's an old school two-tone fan ... we argue all the time about it because she doesn't understand how wrong she is about it being good music.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

My boss loves it. She's an old school two-tone fan ... we argue all the time about it because she doesn't understand how wrong she is about it being good music.

It's not my favorite genre by any means but I do appreciate how upbeat it is compared to most of the depressing shit I listen to

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

The only solution I can think of is allow Leo to insult the other members however he sees fit. But we all know the usual whiners will get triggered and need a safe space. They'll want him banned. 

Its funny how threatened everyone is by the idea of Leo Dehoe posting here.

So much for the Leo vs Oliver guitar competition

?

Dude you're obviously Leo Dehoe or part of his band. Arguably worse than your pedo rep.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nosferatu said:

This reminds me of the cover that youtube dude did for blink's Up All Night but a pop punk version. Forgot his name, but he was annoying as hell to watch in his videos. But the guy for this ska version of First Date is cool as hell.

Keezykabeezy? I love that dude. We used to message a lot back in the day, we'd talked about doing a cover together of Make You Smile and just never did it. He's a really nice guy. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Scott. said:

mark is such a cunt too Tom in the bridge here. This was the beginning of the end. Can tell Mark is sick of Tom at this point. I love that Tom though, the last quarter of that is gold

Man, I'd be so happy if they randomly released a good quality live DVD from this era of blink. This is my favorite era. I'd rather get that than actual new music.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

The only solution I can think of is allow Leo to insult the other members however he sees fit. But we all know the usual whiners will get triggered and need a safe space. They'll want him banned. 

Its funny how threatened everyone is by the idea of Leo Dehoe posting here.

So much for the Leo vs Oliver guitar competition

?

I welcome it ? all I want is Leo and his shaved-to-look-like-Toms eyebrows to join in the fun!!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kay said:

Keezykabeezy? I love that dude. We used to message a lot back in the day, we'd talked about doing a cover together of Make You Smile and just never did it. He's a really nice guy. 

We've talked on a twitter a few times and he really is a nice dude. I wish he made music more often, but his full album from 2015 was fun.

17 minutes ago, Whales said:

We've talked on a twitter a few times and he really is a nice dude. I wish he made music more often, but his full album from 2015 was fun.

I honestly loved that record, it was my favourite of that year. still love it. didn't like his other release after it though. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kay said:

Yeah that's the one. Nothing against him at all, I liked his cover but wow, sometimes his facial expressions in those videos were annoying. Make You Smile would've been a good one to hear.

I’m gonna call this now and probably regret it later, but I think Toms gonna be at back at the beach or whatever the fuck it’s called. Mark confirmed they’re playing Enema from front to back on instagram apparently. I think he’ll make some kind of appearance. But to be clear, I don’t think he’ll be back full time anytime in the foreseeable future though.

i know they said no to this already, but I have a weird gut feeling they would want to keep it a surprise. I think they’re full of shit. Like when Mark said he hasn’t talked to Tom in person in 3 years. No way they were at that ski resort at the same exact time just by coincidence. I think something’s brewing. It’s too big of an event for something special not to happen. Even if it’s only for a couple songs for one show.