The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

10 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Yeah the T-shirts have been especially horrible. I don't like the fonts and colors they use on most stuff. The hoodies are the only clothing that I think look good

I love the posters though. I think those are by far the best merch blink has offered since the reunion. The bunny dolls are cool too

Also  @Ghent can you make it so I can PM you? 

You should be able to PM again, let me know if you have trouble

35 minutes ago, raw_sounds said:

Well he likes Stockholm Syndrome. Or he should, no one can dislike such a great song ?

that is a pretty good one. it's not to say that i dislike every single track on the album. it's just my least favorite effort overall.

and i hate "miss you."

• Like 2

Not that we didn’t know this. Just caught mark on a Instagram live feed. Someone asked him if he talks to Tom still. He replied “no haven’t talked to Tom in a few years. But that’s not because there is any animosity between us. He is doing his thing and Travis and I are continuing with blink”  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, The Dog From Frasier said:

Not that we didn’t know this. Just caught mark on a Instagram live feed. Someone asked him if he talks to Tom still. He replied “no haven’t talked to Tom in a few years. But that’s not because there is any animosity between us. He is doing his thing and Travis and I are continuing with blink”  

Good PR answer. I think he doesn't want to work with him still but no longer "hates" him as evidence by occasionally tagging him in a nostalgic social media post. But c'mon, if they were cool they'd at least occasionally text each other. It's just weird Travis and Tom contact each other more these days.

Wonder what we'll get first, a BCR reunion, a +44 reunion or blink w/Tom. I mean if any of them were to actually happen again on this plane of existence.

• Like 2