The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Man some of y’all are still continuing to bitch about anything. Why you even bother following the band let alone a message board based on them? Talk about sad. If they’re dead to you then fucking move on. But some of y’all have done nothing but bitch since Tom left and you’re still here.....

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

Man some of y’all are still continuing to bitch about anything. Why you even bother following the band let alone a message board based on them? Talk about sad. If they’re dead to you then fucking move on. But some of y’all have done nothing but bitch since Tom left and you’re still here.....

Chewy. Suck a bag of dicks pal 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Fuck me. Skiba sounds bloody awful. 

Its like he is trying to shout over the music just to be heard. 

He has no business signing blink songs. He doesn’t fit ffs. I bet Mark is regretting asking him to join

• Like 3

Just now, Regi. said:

But watching blink with matt isnt fun. At all. 

Yeah with Tom it was bad but it was Blink, I can’t get my head around with people thinking this band is still Blink 182. It isn’t. It will never be Blink without Tom and that’s not me being a tombot, it would be the same if Mark left, you can’t replace Mark or Tom. The band should of ended and they should of continued as a new band. 

I still like California btw I just don’t cosider it blink

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, Scott. said:

I bet Mark is regretting asking him to join

i wonder this too sometimes….. it is Pretty evident that he isn't the perfect match they all thought he was....

especially after the goodchemistry with Alex

a lot of people enjoy the presence of matt, solely because somebody shows up and the band goes on. i don't think anybody really is glad that it is matt Skiba. could be anybody at this point

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Fuck me. Skiba sounds bloody awful. 

Its like he is trying to shout over the music just to be heard. 

His guitar playing is hopeless, it's like guesswork for anything outside of the absolute most basic.  I can't exactly blame him for the shit careless vocals, he's covering songs, hard to get much heart in that.  Still pathetic.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Scott. said:

He has no business signing blink songs. He doesn’t fit ffs. I bet Mark is regretting asking him to join

I bet working with Alex was an eye opener, his confidences was just really low when they picked Skiba and pretended it was working.  Working with Alex probably felt like he was an actual musician again.

• Like 1

skiba was the best choice but they destroyed all of the chemistry the moment they decided to trash an entire album of material he co-wrote. mark and skiba were a dream team for a lot of fans of their genre. i bet skiba was really excited about it at first too but then it became abundantly clear that he was no longer wanted as a creative member. i wouldn't give a fuck either if i were him. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Kevin. said:

skiba was the best choice but they destroyed all of the chemistry the moment they decided to trash an entire album of material he co-wrote. mark and skiba were a dream team for a lot of fans of their genre. i bet skiba was really excited about it at first too but then it became abundantly clear that he was no longer wanted as a creative member. i wouldn't give a fuck either if i were him. 

There is some truth to this.  They immediately wiped out 30ish songs he worked on, to replace every single one with new Feldmann driven songs. 

• Like 1