The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

2 hours ago, Reg said:

Who says they didnt use pro tools on enema? It was released in 1989. Pro tools has nothing to do with how the albums are different. DAWs dont give your tracks any effects or “sound”. 

Damn. Enema is 30 years old?

Cant believe Tom was 14 when they recorded that.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Neal said:

Untitled has got to be one of the finest produced rock albums of that decade. you can like the songs or not, but the production is remarkable and  so unique.

yeah it's not my favourite blink album but the production is solid. It sounds fucking huge. 

5 hours ago, Neal said:

Untitled has got to be one of the finest produced rock albums of that decade. you can like the songs or not, but the production is remarkable and  so unique.

And when you turn it up loud it sounds like shat, doesn't matter what you're listening on either

Worst thing about that album

• Haha 1

Untitled sounds awesome and at the same time I love how take off sounds. Maybe more than enema. Which now that I think about it imo take off>enema.

I believe now and after saying neighborhoods>>>dude ranch you can all gather together and burn me alive.

Hah! THey have no balls to do it. There's no way they would release those demos. And it's a shame. I'd love to hear some demos, b-sides and unreleased songs.

Maybe re-do them on its entirely? That's another thing.

I'd love in a few years time when they finally put blink to bed and go 'fuck it' to the saving face mentality and just release everything. old demos, the blinkumentary, all of it. see all of it in its potentially awful glory for a quick buck. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3