The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

26 minutes ago, knapton said:

Maybe it was talked about already, but they just released like some enema merch today right?

Allegedly, although half of it has been on site for a while and some of it is excluded from international stores by the looks of it. 

None of them are all that interesting tbh. 

This is random and I doubt anyone will care but it made me smile - I had a solo set in my favourite venue in my hometown last night, supporting old friends who were rebirthing their pop punk band that has been silent since 2012. They're huge blink fans and I saw on here about the enema anniversary so with no rehearsal at all I pulled an acoustic GATC cover out of my ass, whole room singing along. It was fucking awesome. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

I had a Spotify playlist on after BIOMY and it was all Mark-centric lol. BIOMY > Going Away to College > Sweetness (friends) > Rock Show > Superman (butt buddy Feldy) > The Taste of Ink (Feldy) > Everything Is Alright (Mark produced) > Bored to Death...

Yikes

Burn it with fire

• Haha 1

i bought the pill keychain... lol. but christ some of that shit is expensive. why can't we get remastered demos? how hard is that to do? fans want it. you don't even have to do much... just offer up some high-res downloads on the sites that offer it and put it out on streaming services. maybe a nice double or triple LP set with the demos + live in LA. that's it. easy $$$ for them

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Kay said:

This is random and I doubt anyone will care but it made me smile - I had a solo set in my favourite venue in my hometown last night, supporting old friends who were rebirthing their pop punk band that has been silent since 2012. They're huge blink fans and I saw on here about the enema anniversary so with no rehearsal at all I pulled an acoustic GATC cover out of my ass, whole room singing along. It was fucking awesome. 

Sweet- good job

• Like 1

It would be foolish to not offer some limited edition vinyl/tapes at minimum. Don’t think we’ll get demos unfortunately. 

I couldn’t even bring myself to spend $15+ shipping on the keychain, but that and the skate deck were the only cool items. The new merch company sucks so far and is more expensive. I’ll be a bit bummed if those crappy shirts are how we celebrate 20 years. Tom would’ve had a sweet bundle or two lol.

30 minutes ago, CC182 said:

MY COCK, this sounds party awesome! How cool it would be if they played with vocals a little, and did it like that.

Would pay to see Tom+Skiba w/ blink.

this makes my grammar look like im a fucking proffesor

Another thing from Mark’s IG Live I found interesting, WMAA was originally called “Peter Plan Complex” (Which we knew) but the label didn’t want it for 2 reasons:

1. They didn’t want Disney suing them (which we knew)

2. They thought the title wouldn’t be recognizable and needed to have chorus lyrics in it. So the label won, it became “What’s My Age Again?”. The interesting part is Mark continued and explained that this is why Josie says “Everything’s Gonna Be Fine” on the single title and Dammit says “I Guess This Is Growing Up” in parenthesis.