The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

2 hours ago, thongrider said:

Could Blink sue Amazon for it? Seems risky for Amazon to do. 

Nah it’s part of their “digital delivery” program IIRC, you’re buying the .mp3s so blink gets money, then they just burn you a copy and print the artwork.

• Like 1

So the "blink-180 dudes" podcast have a new pod discussing their radio call with Mark, and afterwards they have Menace on (the DJ who set this all up, ~18 minute mark). They ask how the other calls went and Menace said:

"The call after you, the guy was so freaked out he didn’t get to talk a lot.  He had a fan account since 2001. His name was Jerry, has has blink-182online. I feel kinda bad for him, he was still super stoked to talk to Mark."

@JarJarBlinks LOL!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Nah it’s part of their “digital delivery” program IIRC, you’re buying the .mp3s so blink gets money, then they just burn you a copy and print the artwork.

I wonder if they use lossless files for this then, which would make it the only way to get them for DED ?

4 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

So the "blink-180 dudes" podcast have a new pod discussing their radio call with Mark, and afterwards they have Menace on (the DJ who set this all up, ~18 minute mark). They ask how the other calls went and Menace said:

"The call after you, the guy was so freaked out he didn’t get to talk a lot.  He had a fan account since 2001. His name was Jerry, has has blink-182online. I feel kinda bad for him, he was still super stoked to talk to Mark."

@JarJarBlinks LOL!!!

Yep......that’s me......lol

shame.

• Haha 1

Listening to more of that podcast and Menace told those guys he would send him the others’ audio, so he def has it. 

And he invited them to the secret show in LA tonight...damn!!!! You guys probably could’ve gotten into that if you asked. 

Don’t be ashamed @JarJarBlinks it’s normal and hilarious!

Yeah, Italia got advanced notice to assemble questions for Mark lol. We got a "hey we want to interview super fans" message. It's not jarjar's fault. He was prepared for somethign different.

• Like 3