The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

i think i asked this before but does anyone know where to get any leftover macbeths? i see the macbeth philippines website is still live but i don't know if i could (or would want to) order from there.

i used to have tons of them as a teenager before i switched to doc martens and now i want some eliots or wallisters for summer again. 

4 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

i think i asked this before but does anyone know where to get any leftover macbeths? i see the macbeth philippines website is still live but i don't know if i could (or would want to) order from there.

i used to have tons of them as a teenager before i switched to doc martens and now i want some eliots or wallisters for summer again. 

You can try ebay, maybe?

14 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Here's a vid of Machine Gun Kelly and Yungblud playing that song they did with Travis (Trav isn't here though) three times in a row at one show lol

I actually really love this song

It’s depressing but I’ve listened to this one song about 50x more than BIOMY, GD and Happy Days combined.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, ManchesterAdam said:

It’s depressing but I’ve listened to this one song about 50x more than BIOMY, GD and Happy Days combined.

Oh me too. I don't know what it is about it, but I love it. And I've never heard another Machine Gun Kelly (or Yungblud) song before.

8 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Oh me too. I don't know what it is about it, but I love it. And I've never heard another Machine Gun Kelly (or Yungblud) song before.

11 minutes by yungblud and Halsey is cool. Travis is on that too

Just seen a post about Up All Night being released 8 years ago today. I remember waiting for this song, skipping class just to hear the stream from kroq. It’s  so weird to think that was only 8 years ago. Crazy how much longer 2003-2011 felt to me. I remember thinking Tom looked so old back in this era, boy the difference 8 and 16 years can make.  

In two years it will be the 10 year neighbourhoods tour. Fuck time flys.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, The Dog From Frasier said:

Just seen a post about Up All Night being released 8 years ago today. I remember waiting for this song, skipping class just to hear the stream from kroq. It’s  so weird to think that was only 8 years ago. Crazy how much longer 2003-2011 felt to me. I remember thinking Tom looked so old back in this era, boy the difference 8 and 16 years can make.  

In two years it will be the 10 year neighbourhoods tour. Fuck time flys.

I was really skeptical because there was a clip before we heard the full thing. 

I remember going upstairs in my student house, sitting in our converted attic, back against the wall, big headphones out, cross legged, pressing play and being like "oh god this might be awful" and when the first chorus broke I actually cried because it was close enough haha. 

I literally have FB memories of that day saying shit like - 

I keep thinking maybe I shouldn't listen on repeat to this, as I may get sick of this. and then I go "FUCK OFF ITS BEEN 8 YEARS YOU ARE ALLOWED!"

I think the first blink effect really got to me at first but definitely wore off by the time neighbourhoods came out haha, I was hoping for the same reaction when I first heard Bored To Death but it was the total opposite. so sad. I'll probably never be that happy to hear new blink again. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1