The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

2 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

It's pretty humid all over in Kansas but if you were in Eastern Kansas that place is like a fucking sauna 24/7

I don't know why this strikes me as so bizarre ... I really never thought Kansas would be humid.

On 7/7/2019 at 10:22 AM, Bucko said:

I have literally not stopped listening to Not Now since the 5th June. I can't fault it at all. It is literally the perfect Blink song. The drums, the bass, the guitar, the vocals both Tom and Mark harmonies. 

I can't believe it never made the cut on untitled for you guys in the US. 

yeah, that was clearly tom ar his very very best

ASTHENIA:

Tom: This song is about one thing only, an astronaut sitting in a space capsule about the size of a car, floating above the earth. He's contemplating of even coming back or not will make a difference on such a negative place. A song about the loss of hope. A term was coined for the breakdown of life in space and it is called Asthenia, the name of the track. At the beginning of the song are actual NASA transmittions.

Mark: One of the coolest sonds on the entire record is Tom's guitar in the intro, when the drums come in. We plugged hisguitar into a Leslie Cabinet, and the tube in it was dying, glowing purple. It mage a gorgeous, scratchy sound that really compliments the lost in space theme song.

So mark is selling on reverb the leslie cabinet wich they used to record asthenia?

https://reverb.com/item/20427554-leslie-rotating-speaker-w-footswitch-owned-by-mark-hoppus-of-blink-182

• Like 1