The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

4 hours ago, Kay said:

lol it took two seconds to google, and I only did it because Scott kept banging on about it and I want to protect Skye's dignity, she aint no ho. 

Not so fun fact:

Two seconds is the exact same time as it takes for Feeling This to ejaculate over a photo of Alabama Barker. 

A lot of bad shit can happen in two seconds, be careful. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Not so fun fact:

Two seconds is the exact same time as it takes for Feeling This to ejaculate over a photo of Alabama Barker. 

A lot of bad shit can happen in two seconds, be careful. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Making inappropriate comments about blinks kids and constantly checking their instagram vs trying to dissuade Scott from believing Skye cheated on her husband. 

Yeah, totally the same thing. 

5 hours ago, Kay said:

Making inappropriate comments about blinks kids and constantly checking their instagram vs trying to dissuade Scott from believing Skye cheated on her husband. 

Yeah, totally the same thing. 

Yeah being aware of an instagram with 250k followers means I stalk them. You finding pics on google is creepier

You know, I really can't figure out the title for Nine. It's really tripping me up. If this is their ninth album why does Untitled only have 5 arrows? Why does Neighborhoods have 6? Wouldn't that make Cali #7? I know Mark addressed this in an interview but he's on record saying the arrows represent the number of albums.

• Like 1

I always thought the arrow thing was just for aesthetics without any real meaning.

It's their 9th record if you count either Buddha, or Cali DLX to their album discography

Both of those 2 are actually full albums, but since DLX is just an extention, i think they are counting Buddha since its just a full album like Cheshire Cat.

The whole thing is kinda odd tho

9 hours ago, jordidanen95 said:

I always thought the arrow thing was just for aesthetics without any real meaning.

It's their 9th record if you count either Buddha, or Cali DLX to their album discography

Both of those 2 are actually full albums, but since DLX is just an extention, i think they are counting Buddha since its just a full album like Cheshire Cat.

The whole thing is kinda odd tho

Nah the arrows were totally for albums. They said Untitled was technically their 5th and added a 6th arrow for Neighborhoods. After the hiatus they made a big deal about the extra arrow.

https://answers-yahoo-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/answers.yahoo.com/amp/qna/20090209171014AAQeoFi?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQA#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fanswers.yahoo.com%2Fquestion%2Findex%3Fqid%3D20090209171014AAQeoFi

• Like 2

11 hours ago, vic vinegar said:

You know, I really can't figure out the title for Nine. It's really tripping me up. If this is their ninth album why does Untitled only have 5 arrows? Why does Neighborhoods have 6? Wouldn't that make Cali #7? I know Mark addressed this in an interview but he's on record saying the arrows represent the number of albums.

good points u made there,

it could be that nine sound better than any other numbers 

either way terrible album tittle i tought it was fine when other artist did it

but by now its a lame idea and especily for blink and that record

• Like 1