The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

2 hours ago, Ari said:

Hmm. Any suggestions on what you'd want added to it? I'm open to updating it!

I guess I just thought it was cool before and don’t really understand why it’s now like...half of the Dude Ranch theme instead of just... Dude Ranch.

23 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I guess I just thought it was cool before and don’t really understand why it’s now like...half of the Dude Ranch theme instead of just... Dude Ranch.

the theme is the "greeting from" postcards which were popular at mid-century (which the dude ranch insert is riffing on).

6 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

8 hours ago, Ari said:

Hmm. Any suggestions on what you'd want added to it? I'm open to updating it!

tbf the dude ranch artwork (whilst awesome on it's own) was a bit weird on a blue coloured forum, at least to me. This is a bit more impactful yet understated. I think maybe if it was more centralised it might feel more finished but idk how the template for the header works, might need to be left aligned for the responsive element (if we have one, honestly don't go on the forum on my phone enough to notice). 

I agree with Speedo about maybe having the Greetings in white, but overall I think it's great. 

• Like 2